Preview Round 6 v Melbourne MCG Monday April 24th 7.25pm - ANZAC Eve

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still three days for oliver to recover, if its spreads to a couple other key players we may have a chance. Even with Oliver out we are still pretty big outsiders

tiger_tough surely Bauer plays forward if picked?
In a forward line that is already struggling to lock the ball in I can't see it. He's a bit of a ball watcher when up forward. Seems to have played his best footy the last 2 weeks in defence, it'd be pretty unfair to debut him with another position change. Might be a forward long term but it seems like he's been earmarked back in the short term.

But what would I know.

Still three days for oliver to recover, if its spreads to a couple other key players we may have a chance. Even with Oliver out we are still pretty big outsiders

he's playing us. campaigner will easily recover by Monday night n will play with superpowers due to all the extra drugs he has over the next couple days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver out and so is Gawn, that might even things up a bit.

As it stands, they are both IN.

I'm curious to see how we respond this week, after yet another poor start to the season. Big test, but the main focus will be if we show up at all. Alarm bells have already been raised with us, and it's seriously about time we show there is some hunger, because so far there isn't.

As it stands, they are both IN.

I'm curious to see how we respond this week, after yet another poor start to the season. Big test, but the main focus will be if we show up at all. Alarm bells have already been raised with us, and it's seriously about time we show there is some hunger, because so far there isn't.
Not what heard on the news tonight.

Not what heard on the news tonight.

They said Oliver trained away from the main group (still 2 and half days) and they said they won't risk Gawn if he's not fit. At the moment he is in..but if he doesn't train 'fully' then he will be out. They haven't done the run yet. I reckon he will get up for it. Either way, we are in real strife

They said Oliver trained away from the main group (still 2 and half days) and they said they won't risk Gawn if he's not fit. At the moment he is in..but if he doesn't train 'fully' then he will be out. They haven't done the run yet. I reckon he will get up for it. Either way, we are in real strife
We'll see.

Oliver has flu like symptoms… game is not for another 3 days …. no player ever wants to miss running their little leggies off against the Tigers in front of 85,000 … he is playing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back