Game Day Round 6 : West Coast v Geelong Sat 24/4 @ Graveyard Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

We been going backwards for a few years now. Today feels like the wheels falling off.

Even with a full list we are not in contention.
Too many pretenders in our side not up to it.
Gaff is overrated. Youth looking pretty average.
Just going to be another wasted season this year. But the huge problem is going forward there is no point in Kennedy or Hurn continuing there careers into next season and beyond. Why would they after watching how the team is today. Shuey on his last legs aswell.

We are about to head into a full list rebuild. There's no coating around it. We have to go into a full rebuild and in today's game only way is we need to fall for a few seasons and gets some quality kids coming through. Sad to say but the next few years are not going to be good for us as a club. Looking pretty bleak and we have to look at who's responsible from the top. Simpson and the rest of the recruitment department have a lot to say. I don't think we want to carry them into the future.

Must change our whole coaching department in the off season. Simpson can go if we fall this season. Not going to lead us to another premiership.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
You forgot Nic - I assume he is palying injured
A real issue is that WA is not a destination that attracts top players. last chance cafe unless the $ is unrealistically huge.

At this point, I am more interested in seeing some of the answers Simpson offers up after the mauling he will get in the post match press conference

I knew we'd lose and even thought it would be a belting so Im not really that annoyed.

Its actually making me happy that I grew up with the early 90s Eagles and saw us win there like 5 times in 9 years and those GFs v the extremely potent cats.

I fully expect the same result when we play at the SCG.

Total agree but you’ve gotta be pissed at the effort of this pee hearted team ATM.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

‘This ground doesn’t suit their style’

I don’t disagree with Brown, but isn’t this why Simpson gets paid very handsomely? To change our tactics for different grounds?

Yep, certain grounds don’t suit Richmond either but they find a way and always give 100%.

Chris Scott will be eating a sandwich soon.
Simmo should eat a shit sandwich

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

No pride in the jumper at all. This is as bad as I've seen, lazy, weak and listless. We have no chance of doing anything this year. Time to move Simpson on and rejuvenate the list. This I back to the drawing board stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You forgot Nic - I assume he is palying injured
A real issue is that WA is not a destination that attracts top players. last chance cafe unless the $ is unrealistically huge.

It could be but we are not seen as a win at all cost hungry club, we are nothing more and nothing less than a rich club. Footy I am not sure is that big a priority at our club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 6 : West Coast v Geelong Sat 24/4 @ Graveyard Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back