Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumping on the Bernie Vince bandwagon, the Dees have a very nice draw coming up and he's got a break even of 86. With the Dees on the improve he's scored very well. Will be in the best D6.

With Petracca confirmed to finally be making his debut I'd like to also welcome him to the Jozie Tigers at 238k I don't want to wait on him playing games and going up in value, big bodied inside mid who's racked up possessions in the VFL over the last few week.

Jesse Lonergan and Sam Gray will finally get the boot out my side, a couple of mid priced spuds out for a proven premo and a ready to go rookie. Finally starting to remove most of the dead wood. Will keep my rookies as they are for this week and everything going to plan I'll double rookie downgrade next week.

I'm really hoping everything goes according to plan and I can lock in.

Sam Gray -> Christian Petracca
Jesse Lonergan -> Bernie Vince

Reckon Lonergan is about to turn a corner

Suns are losing Prestia and Rischitelli as ball winners

If you've held him til now, I wouldn't drop him. I've cut Gray and Sheridan

Daniel Howe -> Wagner and Menadue / C ellis -> petracca.

Next on the chopping block Menadue / C ellis, M Brown, Dea, Tipungwuti, Adams, Wells.

Not necessarily in that order. Provided i dont get any injuries i can do a lot to fix my team i the next few weeks. Dustin and Stefan Martin are both on watch too but at this point i've lost so much cash on them i probably just have to hold.

Reckon Lonergan is about to turn a corner

Suns are losing Prestia and Rischitelli as ball winners

If you've held him til now, I wouldn't drop him. I've cut Gray and Sheridan
The Suns had just as many injuries last season yet he still scored poorly.

Has their been any quotes from inside the club that his midfield minutes will go up or are you expecting any defenders to come into the side that'd see Lonergan move into the middle.

The Suns had just as many injuries last season yet he still scored poorly.

Has their been any quotes from inside the club that his midfield minutes will go up or are you expecting any defenders to come into the side that'd see Lonergan move into the middle.
It's just Mabo, it's the vibe

Maybe best to disregard :p

Who to trade out first?
1. S Gray
2. M. Adams
3. Ben Ken

At this stage I've traded out Adams over Kennedy (don't have Sam Gray), but that could change if Kennedy is dropped obviously. Ben Keays is one to look at for your last spot or bench in your mids too at his price, supposedly playing forward for Brisbane but is a ball magnet and could score nicely.

WTF you still have Lonergan. Sad, I feel sorry for you, you must have had a heap of injuries not to have purged him by now.

I still have him too. His scores aren't as concerning for me as some others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L
At this stage I've traded out Adams over Kennedy (don't have Sam Gray), but that could change if Kennedy is dropped obviously. Ben Keays is one to look at for your last spot or bench in your mids too at his price, supposedly playing forward for Brisbane but is a ball magnet and could score nicely.
I'm leaning towards Adams at this stage. I had Keays at the start of the year and traded out for Davis. Liking the -ve BEs of Wagner and DBJ as my dg

L

I'm leaning towards Adams at this stage. I had Keays at the start of the year and traded out for Davis. Liking the -ve BEs of Wagner and DBJ as my dg

For now I've gone Adams to Wagner at my D5, and then Suckling to Vince which leaves me with $90k. Means I've got four Melbourne players this week (Vince, Wagner, Gawn, Kennedy) but I'll be trading out Kennedy next week for Rockliff or someone like that so for one week I can deal with that.

Here's my team at the moment, what would people recommend? Menadue is definitely heading out, but not sure for the other:

View attachment 240692

$54k in the bank.

Trading Ben Kennedy or Nick Graham to Petracca would give you a bit more money to play with.

Trading Ben Kennedy or Nick Graham to Petracca would give you a bit more money to play with.

How about Graham -> Petracca and Z. Smith -> Nic Nat?

Leave Menadue for a downgrade next week.

How about Graham -> Petracca and Z. Smith -> Nic Nat?

Leave Menadue for a downgrade next week.

Can you afford Gawn? They are around the same price (Gawn 12K more), but Gawn has a 49 breakeven while Nic Nat has a 100 breakeven.

Can you afford Gawn? They are around the same price (Gawn 12K more), but Gawn has a 49 breakeven while Nic Nat has a 100 breakeven.

Yeah good shout.

I can now lock and leave my ruck (Martin and Gawn) and hopefully Martin recovers from his start.

Yeah good shout.

I can now lock and leave my ruck (Martin and Gawn) and hopefully Martin recovers from his start.

Martin should rebound! Think you're pretty safe with Martin and Gawn in the long run.

Martin should rebound! Think you're pretty safe with Martin and Gawn in the long run.

That's it. And Martin's drop in price has no impact on me unless I look to trade him out so best bet is just to hold tight and enjoy the ride.

With ruck sorted think next week I might look to cash in on Weitering and move Mills down back and either upgrade Menadue to someone or bring in an under-priced mid. Might be able to afford Rocky if he has a poor game against us. (EDIT: Not quite. $450k if I get rid of Weitering and Menadue and can't see him dropping to that)

Jumping on the Bernie Vince bandwagon, the Dees have a very nice draw coming up and he's got a break even of 86. With the Dees on the improve he's scored very well. Will be in the best D6.

With Petracca confirmed to finally be making his debut I'd like to also welcome him to the Jozie Tigers at 238k I don't want to wait on him playing games and going up in value, big bodied inside mid who's racked up possessions in the VFL over the last few week.

Jesse Lonergan and Sam Gray will finally get the boot out my side, a couple of mid priced spuds out for a proven premo and a ready to go rookie. Finally starting to remove most of the dead wood. Will keep my rookies as they are for this week and everything going to plan I'll double rookie downgrade next week.

I'm really hoping everything goes according to plan and I can lock in.

Sam Gray -> Christian Petracca
Jesse Lonergan -> Bernie Vince
Exactly my trades :p

Team now looks good! Look at the change since two weeks ago :oops:
Team as of now:
upload_2016-4-28_17-58-45.png

Two weeks ago...
upload_2016-4-28_18-1-34.png

This was post trades aswell which were reversed. Tippa and Lewis were originally going to be in for me but instead I reversed and went:

Zac Smith to Nic Nat
Trent McKenzie to Ruggles

Menadue to Blakely
Dea to D.Martin

Hopefully it'll leave me enough cash to get Rockliff next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back