Game Day Round 7, 2016 - Port Adelaide vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to trade hanley, rich and any other overpaid player who hasnt been putting in weekly. They are the so called leaders of the club.
Wouldn't go that far. We don't want to turn into Melbourne of old. I would just rather drop a leader to give him a kick and tell him he has to start working on a consistent basis. Rich would be my preference .... after Collingwood tho.

Don't think its bias. Genuine lack of knowledge.
I'd say both, respectively.

I love the AFL but our commentary and umpiring standards are laughable, really need a revamp in both areas before looking into adding more plastic clubs.

Also I remember a poster yesterday saying that rockliff only trained a bit so would be a late out. If so, the club knew that he wasn't match fit and decided to play him anyway. I hope they take full responsibility

too much kicking long to a contest, run and gun gone missing since early in the 2nd quarter. haven't seen too many quick play ons or runs past to receive a handball. not quite as bad as the dogs game YET.

get blown away in the last quarter will be very demoralizing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also McStay needs a rocket up his arse, very talented player but so lazy, hopefully Cutler and Green are back next week

Yep....I was a big wrap for McStay.. looks a forward at best, lazy in defence...

Extremely disappointing after such a positive opening quarter where we in reality probably left another 2-3 goals out there unfortunately.

What I don't understand is Stef constantly winning the hitouts but not to advantage of our mids.

Not sure whether that is stef's problem, the midfield's problem or a coaching issue. I'd hazard a guess a bit of all 3 but so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back