Game Day Round 7, 2016 - Port Adelaide vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Burton.

But seriously, we seem to have a lot more late outs this year. Doesn;t look like it is gonna be raining so it is a massive out. Last time Dixon killed us because Merret was out and we had to have Gardiner on him. We can still win but defence gonna have to be really good, McStay on him with Andrews to float by??

FFS, how can this happen twice now?!! You're a professional and senior player with invaluable experience for our young backline, sort yourself out during the week, it is pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D Haven't had many wins in that time as well!

22 wins in that period - not a heap (from 72 games), but still we're much better with him than without.

Saving grace is there lack of ruckmen means Charlie will have to spend some time in the middle. Bankin on those glass ankles..... If only it was at the Gabba

As long as the Scahchsta hasnt caught it ill be happy. Hoping to see some contested grabs today.

It's crazy what three weeks can do! I remember after round 2 or 3 people were calling for Merretts head! Don't get me wrong, it's a huge out, but if one of Mcstay, Diz, Harris or Paps can handle Dixon, this game is ours!

It's crazy what three weeks can do! I remember after round 2 or 3 people were calling for Merretts head! Don't get me wrong, it's a huge out, but if one of Mcstay, Diz, Harris or Paps can handle Dixon, this game is ours!

There are a couple of fairly loud anti-Merrett posters on here. I think the majority of us (like the coaches) see that the good far outweighs the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back