Game Day Round 7, 2022: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the worst weekend to be missing the footy. Gresh and dmac ok? Looks like NWM and windy doing well.

Gresh is a bit knocked around. Dmac great first quarter, quiet that one but seems to be behind the play a lot.

Worth just kicking it to ground or well over his head. Membrey will have the better of him in a foot race and off the deck

Yeah, that's how you play Melbourne too. Don't put it in the air. King is like dangling a carrot though.

Is anyone else finding themselves just really annoyed we are not playing this game in Melbourne?

It's just too slippery to be a good game of footy to watch.
Nah noone mate. Everyone loves it. Probably have a look at the 17 comments above you and get a gauge.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

My wife has kicked me out of the TV room so I have to watch FTA in the shit room. We have Darce and a bunch of other guys who sound like they've been having a Stuv cocktail of wine and mogadon.
Cmon man tell her you're man the house and you will watch the footy where ever you want

Cmon man tell her you're man the house and you will watch the footy where ever you want

She's much tougher than me. I know my place. She's a slav, like Putin with ****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind playing it in Cairns, just you know, after May when it's not monsoonal all the damned time.

Floating fixture my left nut, more like CBF Rigged list.

I mean, Blues v North in the WGAF cup at our home ground, piss them off up north for this shit, the Blues can hire a boat and get on the pingas to cook some things and North can hire a campervan as a new HQ. Win win.

We dominated the first 45 minutes and hardly looked like scoring. Our forwards were caught behind their opponent in nearly every contest.

Surely they knew it was going to be the equivalence of a wet game? They are definitely not playing like that. Ryder & Campbell need to extract a digit & Steele & Crouch were too quiet that 1/4.

Gresham refused to chase at all after a turn over forward, which looked ordinary.

Our back line is holding up well- they just need to learn to go with flat hands when marking.

Just need to make the most of our chances, but I hate how we have left the door open.

We just need to get the ball forward any way we can in these conditions.

Slap ons, tap ons and soccers off the ground and let the little guys like Higgins, Butler and Gresham do the damage, we can't rely on our big guys.

Pretty pissed off with this. One less home game to watch a game in predictably terrible conditions. Might even cost us 4 premiership points when we need to and should beat Port. Especially if they fluke a goal or the umpires are the ones calling the game.

That being said halftime could help reset us, maybe we’ll kick a shit tonne in the second? Maybe…
are there any wealthy bigfootyers here? Someone just make a donation to the saints to stop selling our games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back