Round 7: Collingwood vs Carlton - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, wonder if we're going to be 2-3 decent players short today...chuck in a couple of guys who can kick accurately inside 50/at goal and we may have put them away, but the Pies are now back in this.
Casboult should not be allowed to have a shot on goal, and should be made to handball if he's out of the goal square.

Get it done Bolts.

collingwood doing great impersonation of nick maxwell

Being Collingwood's best on field leader and premiership captain in two decades? I wish.

Oh wait, you're one of those idiots who think Maxwell was a poor captain because he wasn't a skilled midfielder? Bloke was brilliant for us and I'd give anything to have Maxwell in this 2016 lineup!

The only answer for Collingwood is to give Buckley another extension.

And how biased is this coverage. We had that quarter and the lions share of highlights was Pies kicking goals.

Aish is absolutely terrible. Reminds me a bit of Toumpas, but worse.

Collingwood traded out a pick in the 20s to get him while Carlton traded similar to get in Sumner, Lamb, Plowman and Graham. I'd take all of them, individually, over Aish on current form.
Actually they traded out two picks in the 20's for him.

Carlton don't know what to do with 3 goal lead leading into the fourth, unfamiliar territory lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can it be holding the ball Basil you dimwit. He wasn't tackled - he was bumped

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7: Collingwood vs Carlton - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back