Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1905/18 (happy cause i should get my first 2000 of the season)

4 Players to go :
Goddard
Gram
Davis
Montagna

Just getting a 50 from Davis would put my 50 away from 2000 and Goddard, Gram and Montagna should get me 2000+

1905/18 (happy cause i should get my first 2000 of the season)

4 Players to go :
Goddard
Gram
Davis
Montagna

Just getting a 50 from Davis would put my 50 away from 2000 and Goddard, Gram and Montagna should get me 2000+

LoLz I reckon you can lock in 2000 mate.

1735/20 Gibbs, Nason and Goddard to come.
Having a terrible week, getting really hurt not having Ablett, Swan or Chapman, who have all killed off my eliminator hopes. Hoping for around 2k, and as long as I dont slide too far down the rankings, I'm contempt, bringing in two guns next week, should help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2022/19 with Goddard, Gibbs and Nason to come. Looks about par for this week or maybe a tiny bit above, there's going to be some huge scores.

1735/20 Gibbs, Nason and Goddard to come.
Having a terrible week, getting really hurt not having Ablett, Swan or Chapman, who have all killed off my eliminator hopes. Hoping for around 2k, and as long as I dont slide too far down the rankings, I'm contempt, bringing in two guns next week, should help.

hahaha, thanks for giving me a laugh after the whole Ablett fiasco :(

1650/17 All premiums to come so hoping around 2100.

Interesting league match to come, Goddard, S.Thompson, Carrazzo and Kreuzer vs 320points. Fingers crossed :eek:

1797 with Goddard, Carazzo and Martin to come ... looked like gaining some places in the rankings until the Geelong game (don't have Ablett, have Pods on the bench:mad:)

2022/19 with Goddard, Gibbs and Nason to come. Looks about par for this week or maybe a tiny bit above, there's going to be some huge scores.

Mate that is the best score i have seen.

To say your just on par is an incorrect statement from the info i know.

You are well above par and in fact better than anyone I have seen on BF.

Yea don't really get guys who go "ohh im on 2k from 20 players not very good".

Enjoy your score and be glad you have Ablett and not an injury plagued team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back