Game Day Round 7 - Longer vs Hardery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admitting that you are so irrelevant as a club that you have to consistently sell home games sure is something.
I'm more concerned about the very camp headwear

Admitting that you are so irrelevant as a club that you have to consistently sell home games sure is something.

They should have included a picture of a little person and a schoolgirl to complete the picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not convinced StKilda is the real deal this year.

Wins against - Freo who are useless, WB in a form slump, Essendon (who have only beaten really bad sides, and had one good win against Melbourne), suns, and Carlton (who have also only won against crap teams, except a one off against a Gawnless Demons.
Lost to Collingwood.

The danger is they are full of confidence.

At the same time - getting pumped by Collingwood just makes us look lame, and not closing the door on the Cows was also a bit amateur.

I think we will all know the first 5-10 minutes if we will win or not. Need Ollie to step up this week

Channel 7 will be fuming tonight, I'm expecting very few adverts in this game, may not even see an AAMI ad in the whole first quarter.

Predicting a nil-all draw.
Penalty shootout could see us win, as long as we get Burton and Houston to take the kicks.

Charging my phone now so I can listen to the 5AA commentary while watching the game (on mute).

I wish we were as Tottenham changed their manager after that 6-1 drubbing.

It doesn't matter who manages Tottenham. They even broke Mourinho.

I'm more concerned about the very camp headwear

_84873609_lewis2_rex.jpg

Edit: more On the Busses than Benny Hill Ford Fairlane

I’m not convinced StKilda is the real deal this year.

Wins against - Freo who are useless, WB in a form slump, Essendon (who have only beaten really bad sides, and had one good win against Melbourne), suns, and Carlton (who have also only won against crap teams, except a one off against a Gawnless Demons.
Lost to Collingwood.

The danger is they are full of confidence.

At the same time - getting pumped by Collingwood just makes us look lame, and not closing the door on the Cows was also a bit amateur.

I think we will all know the first 5-10 minutes if we will win or not. Need Ollie to step up this week

I think that's 3 top 8 sides they've knocked over and only lost to Collingwood by a straight kick.

They're a well drilled, organised and fit side, it's going to be tough.

The wheels will probably fall off St Kilda once Max King is back.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back