Game Day Round 7 - Longer vs Hardery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Port winning, just hope the Saints are kind enough to offer a reacharound.

people times GIF

I can't see us losing by a big margin against this saints team. We tend to lose big against sides that have dominant tall forwards and saints don't have that.

I expect them to win by 2-3 goals but in that margin it's also conceivable that we sneak a win of some things go right.

Need to break even in midfield which will be difficult given the ruck situation but we probably have an advantage at ground level.

Need aliir to have a big game and play off one of their forwards.

Need Dixon to kick 3 or 4 and take 5 or 6 contested marks I think as well

I've tipped the Saints, but it actually wouldn't surprise me if we pull this one off. Heard a crazy stat this morning - apparently we've won 11 of the last 12 against this mob, with their 1 win being the 12:1 miracle a few years ago.
They played Adelaide a oval real bad

I can't see us losing by a big margin against this saints team. We tend to lose big against sides that have dominant tall forwards and saints don't have that.

I expect them to win by 2-3 goals but in that margin it's also conceivable that we sneak a win of some things go right.

Need to break even in midfield which will be difficult given the ruck situation but we probably have an advantage at ground level.

With no Todd, I reckon saints will easily contain Dixon.

Saints 1-39 is definitely the bet

Hope dougal howard dominates and sticks it up stinkley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tipped the Saints, but it actually wouldn't surprise me if we pull this one off. Heard a crazy stat this morning - apparently we've won 11 of the last 12 against this mob, with their 1 win being the 12:1 miracle a few years ago.
Only 2 of those 12 played in Melbourne. And a couple of comebacks/lucky escapes. Ryder2Gray anyone?

Was surprised to see the negativity on your board this week! We are the Aints after all, half of us aren’t even that confident lmao. Port are a bogey team for us and we have a habit of letting big Charlie and co sort us out. Hoping for a good game

Was surprised to see the negativity on your board this week! We are the Aints after all, half of us aren’t even that confident lmao. Port are a bogey team for us and we have a habit of letting big Charlie and co sort us out. Hoping for a good game
This is a danger game for you.
Stkilda by 92
Donuts will be back in his box by halftime.

Easier picking a broken nose than how Port will perform tonight. Friday night, footy world watching chance to prove ourself normally= us crapping the bed.

"It's a tough competition and someone's gotta lose" said Port Adelaide Coach Ken Hinkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back