Autopsy Round 7: Richmond v Collingwood @ MCG - Change for Port Adelaide

Vote for your MVP's for the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure they have a fair idea of how he's traveling, with the gps there isn't any hiding. Having said that I think he may be due for a week off, he hasn't played a lot of footy the last two years through injury.

He's playing his role for the side though. Sometimes it's not up to him to get the ball and create etc.

Suprised nobody has bagged Dusty

he has been playing like a dud all year. Done absolutely nothing
He had several crucial last quarter clearances in a row, he just butchered it going forward a lot, especially when he was behind the center circle.

I didn't think he was that bad but he would be definitely better going up to half forward more and playing that Robbie Gray game style. Then isolated one on one like last year in tight contests.

Can think of 4 changes that i would like to see. It wont happen though. Most likely two changes at most and it will be out of the younger blokes to see who gets the chop unfortunately.

it was BEllis that hit delids lace out on the lead in the last....1st qtr was shocking but he redeemed himself with that kick IMO

Which one?

Rance hit him on the first one and Grigg was the second

it was BEllis that hit delids lace out on the lead in the last....1st qtr was shocking but he redeemed himself with that kick IMO

He had a shocker by foot for his standards. It doesn't redeem it, the only thing that does is that we won the game.

Also which hit up to Lids. His goals came from a pass from Rance (after Cloke took out Grimes) and another from Grigg (after C.Ellis got the ball to him).... When did Ellis hit him?

Dear Richmond Football club,

It is with respect, and with great man love for IVAAAAAAAAAAAAN and poor unlucky Knighta, that I come to this board with cap in hand.

This coming Sunday at twilight, your great and fearsome football team will take the field hoping to avenge a hideous finals loss against
the most overrated, pumped up, unwarrantedly arrogant, pack of pretenders, west of Horsham.

I appeal to you, for the betterment of the RFC, for the children, for the benefit of mankind, for the shits and giggles, and for the pure LULZ, please
give these campaigners a smacking they'll never forget. Better still, please win with a 70m long bomb goal after the siren, from a really dodgy free kick.

Go ahead, fill my cap with Richmond goodness and vanquish the teal evil.

K? Thnx.

Yours forever in debt if any of this happens,

Footy4ever

so not only do the camry supporters fill opposition boards when that particular club beat us, you're that obsessed you are posting on other team boards in the lead up to games versus Port, pleading for a win - wow, weird

I realise you're a South Adelaide supporter so you may have a lot of built up anger from you following amateurish shit for 120 years (and to rub it in you get to barrack for the crows), but just maybe once in your life focus on your own team winning rather than Port losing, yeah? nah?

so not only do the camry supporters fill opposition boards when that particular club beat us, you're that obsessed you are posting on other team boards in the lead up to games versus Port, pleading for a win - wow, weird

I realise you're a South Adelaide supporter so you may have a lot of built up anger from you following amateurish shit for 120 years (and to rub it in you get to barrack for the crows), but just maybe once in your life focus on your own team winning rather than Port losing, yeah? nah?

whoa. this is disorientating. who?, what?, I feel dizzy.

LOLOL yeah righto. Not the place:thumbsdown:

Go Tigers.

Yep, he just keeps running that kid. He is hungry to make a successful AFL career for himself, is that boy. Play him every week while he works as hard as he is....

Gotta know the players personally I think as the coaches & fitness staff do. He's like a thoughrabread (???) horse. I've heard some will run themselves to death if you let them.

I think Kamdyn is still young(just turned 21, day after Blooze win) with only 1 full preseason under his belt. Like others he'll need to be monitored & managed...There are signs of overdoing it. Bloods, sleep levels, resting pulse rate & a number of other signs. I trust the fitness dep't to keep their eyes on it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had a shocker by foot for his standards. It doesn't redeem it, the only thing that does is that we won the game.

Also which hit up to Lids. His goals came from a pass from Rance (after Cloke took out Grimes) and another from Grigg (after C.Ellis got the ball to him).... When did Ellis hit him?
You are correct ....I just didn't catch it properly on the tv.....so even more kudos to grigg

Gotta know the players personally I think as the coaches & fitness staff do. He's like a thoughrabread (???) horse. I've heard some will run themselves to death if you let them.

I think Kamdyn is still young(just turned 21, day after Blooze win) with only 1 full preseason under his belt. Like others he'll need to be monitored & managed...There are signs of overdoing it. Bloods, sleep levels, resting pulse rate & a number of other signs. I trust the fitness dep't to keep their eyes on it...

When he isn't working as hard as he is it will because all that data is pointing the same way....

If he kicked it like that more often, he wouldn't cop the amount of crap he does on here!
Agree..it seems like a long time since we've been hitting players on leads in the fwd line. It was inspired football -GOD mode in fact. Hope we didn't use all the powers up in 1 week!!

Agree..it seems like a long time since we've been hitting players on leads in the fwd line. It was inspired football -GOD mode in fact. Hope we didn't use all the powers up in 1 week!!

Yep, he needs to play at that level week in, week out to hold his spot imo.... If he plays some of the crap he has produced over the last couple of seasons, I'd rather put the games into a kid who may well have a much higher ceiling than Grigg..... someone like Lennon for example. Isn't as good yet but 40 games from now.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 7: Richmond v Collingwood @ MCG - Change for Port Adelaide

Back