Autopsy Round 7: Richmond v Collingwood @ MCG - Change for Port Adelaide

Vote for your MVP's for the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fave bit of play was the passage leading up to Lid's 2nd goal. Rance brilliant, Ty kept it moving, as did the kid Ellis sensibly just moving it forward where we had the spare - then the pass, lead and strong hands from Lids... was like 2013 stuff

1310650820313.jpg

One of the big reasons we won is because we weren't stupid around goals. No handballing and handballing and handballing inside 50 until we turn it over. Got the ball, have a quick snap if you could. Also Jacks last goal, usually he would be overly unselfish and handball that over, instead he just kicked the goal. Definitely the right way to go. Be more selfish.

One of the big reasons we won is because we weren't stupid around goals. No handballing and handballing and handballing inside 50 until we turn it over. Got the ball, have a quick snap if you could. Also Jacks last goal, usually he would be overly unselfish and handball that over, instead he just kicked the goal. Definitely the right way to go. Be more selfish.

We didn't handball around the goals because for once there was space in the forward line. If we go back to moving the ball slowly watch the useless handballs come back.

I definetly think we would be a better side with conca and McDonough in the side, hunt, Morris, Newman, Gordon, Lloyd only come in for depth, want castagna elevated to take over Morris

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man that half roar when Brayden Ellis hit the post at the end was loud as

If he had of nailed that they would have heard it at AAMI park

Coaches awards, I had Ellis instead of Jack.

Richmond vs Collingwood
9 Cotchin (Rich)
7 Deledio (Rich)
7 Swan (Coll)
5 Grigg (Rich)
1 Maric (Rich)
1 Riewoldt (Rich)
Brandon? His kicking was shocking IMO.

When things were going against us in the first quarter he kept us in the game . There is more to the game than kicking eficiency, he was 10% beter than Cotch who was at 59% and no one is baging his kicking.
I thought his first quarter was the poorest I have ever seen him play.
Just goes to show it's all opinion. Respect yours, but disagree with it on this occasion.

I thought his first quarter was the poorest I have ever seen him play.
Just goes to show it's all opinion. Respect yours, but disagree with it on this occasion.

I'm with you there tugga. He caused 3 direct goals from his turnovers in the first half. I was proud of brandon after the game to working himself through it. You could see at the start of the second, for half of it he only hand balled. Then went the kick it long only, to finally back to his natural game.

I'm with you there tugga. He caused 3 direct goals from his turnovers in the first half. I was proud of brandon after the game to working himself through it. You could see at the start of the second, for half of it he only hand balled. Then went the kick it long only, to finally back to his natural game.
That's the way I saw it too.

Only just watched the game, good win from the boys and good to see younger players out there, vickery well let's hope he can keep kicking goals, leaders were very good. We still have a fair few to come back in which is also good news, now let's see how we go against a lowly port.

McIntosh might need a spell soon. Not impacting much. Not horrible by any means.

He needs to keep getting games at afl level in my opinion. Nothing to be learnt at vfl level now. Spent enough time there.

If anything games against Hawthorn (Hill and Smith) Freo (Hill and Fyfe) and a couple of other sides play him on these guys to show him the work needed to be done ans teach him some tricks. Again, the more he plays this year the better he will be next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 7: Richmond v Collingwood @ MCG - Change for Port Adelaide

Back