Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie - just cause- that's all I can offer.
Plus he plays TBC tonight - massive price rise :D

who would people be choosing between Stef Martin and Goldy? Both the same price. Goldy averaging higher so far this year but Martin's last 3 weeks have been off the chart as far as rucks are concerned.
I'd go Martin personally. Don't know why, just seems to rack it up and looks supremely agile at the moment.

Either are great.

Cool cool.
So Sloane + TBC out for McKenzie + Steph Martin + $150,000 cash

Or Sloane + heeney out for Mckenzie + Boak/Jpk/Mundy + $100,000 cash

Best option.....?
Solidify rucks and set and forget??
What do YOU want to do?

You're continually asking the same question despite many replies.

who would people be choosing between Stef Martin and Goldy? Both the same price. Goldy averaging higher so far this year but Martin's last 3 weeks have been off the chart as far as rucks are concerned.
Goldstein

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else thinking about jumping on Lever a week early? Going Hogan to McKenzie for sure, then thinking of getting rid of McIntosh for Lever so next week i can get Rocky and Selwood.
Don't want to be trading in a rookie that isn't on the bubble but it's the only way i'll be able to get both premos at what I think will be their lowest price.

I'm tossing up between twp different options and have been struggling with this all week. Would really appreciate some advice so I can stop thinking about this!

CEY to JPK or Hogan to Barlow.

I want to hold CEY but don't want to miss out on JPK. I am really torn...

Is anyone else thinking about jumping on Lever a week early? Going Hogan to McKenzie for sure, then thinking of getting rid of McIntosh for Lever so next week i can get Rocky and Selwood.
Don't want to be trading in a rookie that isn't on the bubble but it's the only way i'll be able to get both premos at what I think will be their lowest price.
What will Rockys BE be if he scores 100 this week?

Looks like a split decision on here!! Still torn as to whether to trade Zac Smith to one of them or trade Hogan to Titch. Knowing my luck if I trade Zac Smith he'll ton up and the player I trade him to will get injured!!

I'm tossing up between twp different options and have been struggling with this all week. Would really appreciate some advice so I can stop thinking about this!

CEY to JPK or Hogan to Barlow.

I want to hold CEY but don't want to miss out on JPK. I am really torn...
Hogan > Barlow then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back