Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive only got one spot left fwd and i want smith or franklin so no titch for me. Did bring pendles in for heeney tho.

Gotta take a risk and bring in Lever a week early, really don't trust Mitchell.

Heeney > Lever
Sloane > Shiel
Mcintosh > Lever for me next week and then I need to cool it on trades.

What will Rockys BE be if he scores 100 this week?
Don't know exactly but that 0 will drop out after this week, and i'm expecting 100s from here on out for the champ. he'll be a bit under 500k but with two 100s in his 3 week rolling average next week he won't be falling any lower.

Don't know exactly but that 0 will drop out after this week, and i'm expecting 100s from here on out for the champ. he'll be a bit under 500k but with two 100s in his 3 week rolling average next week he won't be falling any lower.
Yeah but he might be around the same, whereas Parker/Barlow etc. will increase definitely you'd think. Either way.

Yeah but he might be around the same, whereas Parker/Barlow etc. will increase definitely you'd think. Either way.

No doubt the other two will go up, both guns. But i'm not looking to bring either of them in. That being said I nearly started with both this year haha!

Was thinking Kieran Jack, Barlow, Mitchell, Parker, Priddis, JPK... so many options. But I feel as though Pendlebury is worth the extra money.

Hogan > McKenzie
Sloane > Pendlebury

Leaves me with 455k. Anyone think that might not be enough for future upgrades in the next few weeks? Bit of risk/reward spending extra money on Pendlebury but I dunno

Was thinking Kieran Jack, Barlow, Mitchell, Parker, Priddis, JPK... so many options. But I feel as though Pendlebury is worth the extra money.

Hogan > McKenzie
Sloane > Pendlebury

Leaves me with 455k. Anyone think that might not be enough for future upgrades in the next few weeks? Bit of risk/reward spending extra money on Pendlebury but I dunno
Solid trades!

X7m0XIN.png

Bit of chaos with Saad, Simpson, Newton out. Goodes possible sub/out
and Hogan looking looking at a drop in price.

Sitting at rank 1902. I'm in a cash league and I think I'm just going to hold Sloane in the hopes that he can help me later in the season to win the cash, might give up on overall.

I'm thinking Newton to Mckenzie. Then swapping Saad with Mckenzie to bring me some defence cover this week.
Also looking at Hogan to Priddis via Krakour DPP.

Should I be addressing other areas or is this the way to go boys?

Jiska halp pls

Last edited:
Ended up bailing on my plan to finish my back 6 and bring TMac in thanks to Saad getting injured, so I decided to go Hogan to DMcKenzie via Swan and TBC to the Big Sauce. I know sauce is projected to drop a few $1000's again this week but with some of the upcoming players bottoming out and cows mooing it would have probably been at least 2 weeks before I got a chance to fix my rucks again. I finally feel comfortable with this outcome and Ox should have a few good games left before he moo's completely and I just don't feel comfortable with TMitch being able to keep his good start up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2015-5-15_18-9-11.png

Made 1 trade so far, with Hogan turning in to Mitchell. Have 25 trades and $52k

Is it worth taking the punt and getting Lever in this week? For Rich?

Then next week, Newton or VDB will become Fyfe

screenshot_00298.png
Any idea what to do this week?
Sloane > ??
Hogan/KMac > ??

Any other suggestions greatly appreciated

Hi guys, my last post of the week!
Help me out please.
I'm doing Sloane –> Mckenzie

Then a toss up between the following;

Bring in Tommy Mitchell or
Bring in a proven gun in JPK/Stefan Martin/Boak/Mundy

Cheers!
Decided on Sloane to Mckenzie,
Then trade out Hogan for Stefan Martin (via TBC link), also giving me a fwd/ruck link for byes, giving me 2 More players during byes.
Gives me a formidable Goldy/Martin ruck combo, and there's Too many good mids bottoming out over the next few weeks to worry about getting mid premos in now.
That's my trades unless anyone can convince me otherwise :)

Then trade out Hogan for Stefan Martin (via TBC link), also giving me a fwd/ruck link for byes, giving me 2 More players during byes.
Gives me a formidable Goldy/Martin ruck combo, and there's Too many good mids bottoming out over the next few weeks to worry about getting mid premos in now.
Sounds good

Don't know your team but those trades look fine

In response to a tongue-in-cheek about Cripps being dropped to allow McLean to find his way back into the Blues squad:

When questioned as to veracity:

I dunno, seems to be some hard backpedalling there ...

Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back