Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevie is a waste of money this year

I might end up doing something I told myself I would stay away from all week. Tom Mitchell? Bloody hell Sloane. Why u get injured??????

Then will swing him forward next week when I trade Garlett (who I really wanted gone this week, but thanks to Sloane, have to wait til next week!).

argh. **** you SC.

That was my fall back if Mackenzie was named sub. I still may get Titch but set on Rich> Mackenzie as long as he gets a full game.

May go Jack Martin> Titch but was hoping Martin would be a keeper. Just can't seem to get a decent run at it. Seriously talented though.

Jiska are you holding Martin? Do you expect to keep him for the whole year?
Holding him. Thought he was only going to be a week, no point trading now. He has the potential to be a keeper, so until he proves otherwise I'm planning to have him all year.

Take the injury affected game out and he's averaging 97.5 with that Round 1 score of 64 included. Take that from a forward any day. Especially when he only cost you 300k

Holding him. Thought he was only going to be a week, no point trading now. He has the potential to be a keeper, so until he proves otherwise I'm planning to have him all year.

Take the injury affected game out and he's averaging 97.5 with that Round 1 score of 64 included. Take that from a forward any day. Especially when he only cost you 300k
Just to add to that, I always go with a Guns and Rookies strategy. It's rare I'll select a mid pricer unless I think they'll be a keeper. Preseason last year he was talked about as a lock at 200k+ he was that good. Guy just oozes talent but needs body weight. Averaged 94.5 last four games of last year taking out sub affected game as well.

planning on upgrading either of vandenberg or hogan to JPK (if hogan will move krak from mid bench to fwd)
Think the right thing to do is to trade vand and keep krak for DPP flex but any counter arguments would be appreciated!
holding CEY

Please. Urgent discussion.

Would appreciate a bigfooty Group think now.

Ranked 12th with Cripps on field and AVB as emg. AVB on 17 90 seconds before half time.

Cripps has withdrawn.

If I trade Cripps out, I'd have $556, 200 to spend.

Must make a decision within the next hour.

I could bring in any of the following:
Ebert, Prestia, Beams, Bell, Blicavs, Priddis, Ellis, Miles, Treloar, Cotchin, Hill, Hartlett, Rischitelli, Duncan, Gaff, Shuey, Redden, Bontempelli, Murphy, Jack, Griffen, Pearce, Barlow, Rockliff, Tom Mitchell .....and I'm probably far enough down the list of available players......

Current midfield is:

Fyfe, Pendlebury, Selwood, Neale, JPK, Parker, (Cripps), Miller, Hodge, Saad, AVB (emg)

Ranked 12th with Cripps on field and AVB as emg. AVB on 17 90 seconds before half time.

Cripps has withdrawn.

Ebert, Prestia, Beams, Bell, Blicavs, Priddis, Ellis, Miles, Treloar, Cotchin, Hill, Hartlett, Rischitelli, Duncan, Gaff, Shuey, Redden, Bontempelli, Murphy, Jack, Griffen, Pearce, Barlow, Rockliff, Tom Mitchell .....and I'm probably far enough down the list of available players......

Current midfield is:

Fyfe, Pendlebury, Selwood, Neale, JPK, Parker, (Cripps), Miller, Hodge, Saad, AVB (emg)

From that list i'd take Priddis>Treloar>Beams

Cripps has withdrawn.

Current midfield is:

Rockliff, you'll be bringing him in next week anyway, just trade him in a week early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Priddis, Prestia and Rockliff.

Priddis -- rocky -- Ebert

Cripps has withdrawn.

Current midfield is:

Can you switch Saad to Def and use someone on your Def bench as cover with Vanders spudding it up. I'm using Gray as DPP as my cover's up fwd.

How confident are we that Rockliff is properly fit? I didn't watch the Brisbane game last week.

An earlier post today has made me consider Treloar. I like his BYE.
Everyone will have him in the next 2 weeks regardless, Priddis is just going about his business, is down a bit and Treloar is bargain for his price.

Appreciate those who offered advice.

To keep you in the loop - I'm attempted to play safe.

I've jumped on Beams. I wanted to play safe.

Everyone WILL jump on Rockliff this week - unless he's clearly underdone and stinks. Whilst I think that's unlikely, I just wanted to play safer.

In the short term, I think I might lose points + cash taking Beams over Rockliff or Mitchell, but, I think the long term strategy of making safe decisions will serve me well.

Appreciate those who offered advice.

To keep you in the loop - I'm attempted to play safe.

I've jumped on Beams. I wanted to play safe.

Everyone WILL jump on Rockliff this week - unless he's clearly underdone and stinks. Whilst I think that's unlikely, I just wanted to play safer.

In the short term, I think I might lose points + cash taking Beams over Rockliff or Mitchell, but, I think the long term strategy of making safe decisions will serve me well.

I like this selection.

I have Beams, and despite two sub 100 scores, I think he's on the improve and will go 110+
He won't go cheaper than 550k either.

Compared to other mid premos, he's also somewhat unique with only 13% ownership.

Good luck with your run mate, will be good to have one of our own win the whole thing!

I like this selection.

I have Beams, and despite two sub 100 scores, I think he's on the improve and will go 110+
He won't go cheaper than 550k either.

Compared to other mid premos, he's also somewhat unique with only 13% ownership.

Good luck with your run mate, will be good to have one of our own win the whole thing!

Thanks mate! :)

Cripps has withdrawn.

Current midfield is:

From that list i'd take Priddis>Treloar>Beams

I like Priddis, Prestia and Rockliff.

Priddis -- rocky -- Ebert

Priddis 118 at half time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back