Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan to Glenn, Vandenberg to Mckenzie, than BANG BANG next week to Rocky and maybe even a premo defender, houli, Burgoyne if cheap still or hodge??
Coming 93rd overall and team value is 11.9. Was considering getting stevie J in this week instead of getting in Glenn but feel like doubling up next week would be better...thoughts?

Hogan to Glenn, Vandenberg to Mckenzie, than BANG BANG next week to Rocky and maybe even a premo defender, houli, Burgoyne if cheap still or hodge??
Coming 93rd overall and team value is 11.9. Was considering getting stevie J in this week instead of getting in Glenn but feel like doubling up next week would be better...thoughts?

Looks like Glenn's first week 100 may be a red herring, tread with caution, is there anyone else on the bubble in the fwd line?

He could do with a haircut.
tumblr_l0xsierg291qbye7fo1_500.png

Looks like Glenn's first week 100 may be a red herring, tread with caution, is there anyone else on the bubble in the fwd line?
Yeah I was thinking that, so could get a little risky! not many in forward atm, keep an eye on pearce and lever for backline in upcoming weeks. 2 weeks time they will be my Saad and Macintosh downgrades I think!

Players with negative breakevens this week

-73 D. McKenzie (ST.K) [MID/DEF]
-67 J. Glenn (GC) [MID]
-33 A. Sexton (GC) [FWD/MID]
-33 H. Schade (GC) [DEF]
-21 H. Andrews (BL) [DEF]
-14 S. Reid (SYD) [FWD]
-14 N. Brown (COL) [DEF]
-8 A. Oxley (COL) [DEF]
-6 J. Kelly (ADE) [DEF]
-5 P. Karnezis (COL) [FWD]
-4 A. Saad (GC) [DEF]

It excites me that Oxley and Saad still have a fair bit of mooing left to do! If Ox tons up next week then he'll hit $400k. And obviously McKenzie looks to be the #1 downgrade target for many this week with that appealing DPP ability

I can't recall trading in a premo that has shitted it up as badly as Sloane.

Traded him in 3 weeks ago when he was averaging around 140 and since then he hasn't even cracked 80, just two f***ing 60s and then a 75.

He's on the trade table now, especially if he misses next week due to injury.

I nearly traded him out for hanneberry last week

If he is out for 6 with a fractured cheekbone, he has to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players to watch coming up:
Backs-
Rookies: Lever, Pearce, Mckenzie
Premos: Houli, Rance, Burgoyne

Mids-
Rookies: Gleen, Mckenzie
Premos: Rockliff, Stevie J, Beams, N Jones, Parker, Barlow

Rucks-
Tom Hickey

Fwds-
Rookies: Not sure???
Premos/Mid range: Tom Mitchell, Lance Franklin

Backs-

Mids-

Rucks-
Tom Hickey

Fwds-
N Jones has looked rubbish all season.

Plenty of cheap mid premo's... interesting

Steve Johnson at 425k coming off a 135. Looked to be showing his age in the first 5 rounds this year, is the 135 a flash in the pan or is he back in form?

Barlow at 480k coming off a 106 and 114 in the last 2 weeks. Solid return to form, nothing major but looks promising. Will Neale's emergence and Barlow's general lack of form continue and stunt his scoring ability or can he return to a 110+ avg player like he has for the last 2 years?

Parker at 485k finally cracked the ton for a 119 this week. He hasn't necessarily been bad, but has been disappointing. The 119 suggests he could be a good pick, as we all know what he is capable of. Spending way too much time forward for my liking but it's VERY tempting to look at him at that price.

Kieran Jack at 450k could be a great POD pick. Back in form with a 110 after a tough 3 weeks. a 126 and 121 in his first 2 weeks shows he can produce great scores, especially for that kind of price. Usually has a bad patch every season then comes back with some big scores. Many people believe he's a fast starter and slow finisher, but in 2012 he averaged 90 in the first 7 rounds and 122 for the rest of the year. If he does even half the job he did in 2012, he'd be worth picking up.

Kennedy at 560k is guaranteed to average 110+ this year. Costs more than the rest but is less of a risk. Looks sharp bar that spud score against the Giants.

Rockliff at 495k is not ready to be picked up yet. Wait a week and he'll be gold.

Backs-

Mids-

Rucks-
Tom Hickey

Fwds-