Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has had 4 games between 97-110 and with a 126 breakeven would look to drop to around 460. All I'm saying is its worth watching because for around that price he could be a good POD
Hes not someone i would go for.
Only if i was low on money and low on trades and needed someone then maybe.

I would've thought that if you were to jump on Bont then it would have been a couple of weeks ago. He wasn't overly convincing for his 113 this week and I think price-wise he's about peaked

Why would I care about his price he's a keeper and it's looking more and more like he can get keep a 105 average from here. he scored 70 in the 2nd half that they lost by ten goals. I take that as a great sign.

Players with negative breakevens this week

-73 D. McKenzie (ST.K) [MID/DEF]
-67 J. Glenn (GC) [MID]
-33 A. Sexton (GC) [FWD/MID]
-33 H. Schade (GC) [DEF]
-21 H. Andrews (BL) [DEF]
-14 S. Reid (SYD) [FWD]
-14 N. Brown (COL) [DEF]
-8 A. Oxley (COL) [DEF]
-6 J. Kelly (ADE) [DEF]
-5 P. Karnezis (COL) [FWD]
-4 A. Saad (GC) [DEF]

It excites me that Oxley and Saad still have a fair bit of mooing left to do! If Ox tons up next week then he'll hit $400k. And obviously McKenzie looks to be the #1 downgrade target for many this week with that appealing DPP ability

Definitely although admittedly not even considering trading them. Aside from Shaw they're the only performers in my defense.

Definitely although admittedly not even considering trading them. Aside from Shaw they're the only performers in my defense.

Defence is just way too volatile right now. Brought in Hooker for the terrible Malceski two weeks ago and he's spudded it up both weeks (60 / 70) and Burgoyne tonned up for the first time in six games this week. Both Eski and Burgoyne were 600k at the start of the year or thereabouts?

It's been unusable on a phone for a couple of years now. I just wait until the round is done and go to footywire.
I use it on my phone all the time. Works great.

What phone do you have Goats?

Would it be worth spending all my cash I have in the bank to go Hogan to Gray? Or wait for Gray to dip a bit and spend my money else where in the mean time?
That's like waiting for GAJ to drop a bit.

Man is a gun. He ain't dropping by more than 10-30k at some point. How many points are you willing to miss?

Has had 4 games between 97-110 and with a 126 breakeven would look to drop to around 460. All I'm saying is its worth watching because for around that price he could be a good POD
Won't finish top 10. Too sideways for mine.

Players with negative breakevens this week

-73 D. McKenzie (ST.K) [MID/DEF]
-67 J. Glenn (GC) [MID]
-33 A. Sexton (GC) [FWD/MID]
-33 H. Schade (GC) [DEF]
-21 H. Andrews (BL) [DEF]
-14 S. Reid (SYD) [FWD]
-14 N. Brown (COL) [DEF]
-8 A. Oxley (COL) [DEF]
-6 J. Kelly (ADE) [DEF]
-5 P. Karnezis (COL) [FWD]
-4 A. Saad (GC) [DEF]

It excites me that Oxley and Saad still have a fair bit of mooing left to do! If Ox tons up next week then he'll hit $400k. And obviously McKenzie looks to be the #1 downgrade target for many this week with that appealing DPP ability

9 of those 11 are round 12 bye players. FWIW

Any premo defenders worth getting? Not sure if the guys at the top at the moment will still be there come the years-end. :confused::confused::confused:

Not for mine. I'll probably end up doing them last, especially if the likes of Oxley, Saad and Laird can keep scoring reasonably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan -> Gray
T.Hunt -> McKenzie

------------------------------
Next week:

McIntosh -> McDonald
Unsure if I'll make another, I've been burning through so may need to hold off and save a few now

9 of those 11 are round 12 bye players. FWIW
Easily fixed with bringing in round 11 bye players fresh off a week off during round 12. I plan on hanging onto Saad for that long probably, McKenzie may be done by then also. 3 trades can be used each week during the MBRs, prime upgrade week.

Round 11 premos/relevant types

B Smith, Danger, Sloane, Jacobs, Rocky, Beams, S Martin, Docherty, Simpson, Hodge, Lewis, Roughy, Mitchell, I Smith, Gunston, Burgoyne, Birchall, Rance, D Martin, S Edwards, Houli, Maric, Miles, Bonti, Dahlhaus, Bob Murphy

Last edited:
I am still confused as **** about the byes and what people accept from those rounds. How many donuts are acceptable if at all?

It isn't necessarily a question of how many donuts.

I'm not that partial to temporarily swapping a few potatoes for donuts during the byes
but premiums for donuts,
well that's an entirely different story altogether. :D

62074966.jpg

Last edited:
I am still confused as **** about the byes and what people accept from those rounds. How many donuts are acceptable if at all?
None.

Especially when it's only best 18

Easily fixed with bringing in round 11 bye players fresh off a week off during round 12. I plan on hanging onto Saad for that long probably, McKenzie may be done by then also. 3 trades can be used each week during the MBRs, prime upgrade week.

Round 11 premos/relevant types

B Smith, Danger, Sloane, Jacobs, Rocky, Beams, S Martin, Docherty, Simpson, Hodge, Lewis, Roughy, Mitchell, I Smith, Gunston, Burgoyne, Birchall, Rance, D Martin, S Edwards, Houli, Maric, Miles, Bonti, Dahlhaus, Bob Murphy

How many round 12 cash cows do you have? Only Saad & McKenzie in this week? What about Touk Touk?

Sometimes one's best 15 can overcome another's best 18. Especially when 5 to 6 of those 18 are colloquially referred to in SC as spudtastic pine warmers. No?
Correct, but it's best to field 18 every week in the byes for rankings and that those 3 spuds may score 100-200 between them that could be the difference.

A lot of people don't understand the byes. I've noticed a lot of the top teams have loaded up on round 12 types, particularly in midfield with Collingwood, Freo, Sydney and Essendon players, they'll probably struggle that week hence why I think it will be a great week to upgrade if possible (2 premos, 1 rookie if possible) and make up ground.

If you have 22 available, play your 22, and the worst 4 scores for that week won't be included. I got 2100 in 1 week last year with a strong 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back