Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty keen on the following high risk/high reward moves:

Naughton to Sicily
Holman to Hibberd

Next week I'll have an option to grab 1 or 2 rookies (Ronke, Spargo, Mutch, Worpel), then in round 8 I will grab a Mid premo (hopefully Danger if the spud shows something 2 weeks in a row)
I like it. Would like to see another week of Hibberd now TM is back. Not enough cash for Yeo over Hibberd?

Ended up going O'Meara > Zerrett and Walters > Sicily. Thought about holding Walters but 3-4 weeks is a tad to long and who knows how his knee will be when he gets back.
24 trades left and $285,000 in the kitty

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Assuming Walters is gone for more than 3 I will have to turf him. Will look to bring him back once the 17 has cycled through his rolling average. Mclean the most likely candidate.

I like it. Would like to see another week of Hibberd now TM is back. Not enough cash for Yeo over Hibberd?
Nope, these 2 trades will leave me with only a few thousand left in the bank
I like Freo's Ryan, but his bye is turning me off

Assunning sonny is missing a few

Option 1:

Out: Sonny and billings (yes i still have the potato)
In: cole via dpp magic and sexy robbie
167k left

Option 2:

As above but replace sexy robbie with punchable head sicily
259k left

Thoughts?

Pretty keen on the following high risk/high reward moves:

Naughton to Sicily
Holman to Hibberd

Next week I'll have an option to grab 1 or 2 rookies (Ronke, Spargo, Mutch, Worpel), then in round 8 I will grab a Mid premo (hopefully Danger if the spud shows something 2 weeks in a row)

Like your thinking on Hibberd. I was also thinking the same.

However with a B/E of 100ish I'm going to wait on other week to take a look. This week's score may just be that he was playing shite opposition...

I had planned a double downgrade this week ready to bring in a couple of fallen premos I have my eye on over the next couple of weeks. But injury uncertainty over forwards Buddy, Walters and ZGL combined with the rookies on the bubble this week not screaming out "pick me" has left me in confusion. Hopefully more info during the week will help.

Going a bit sideways this week to try and shore up the forward line injury situation.

Greene > Macrae via Higgins
Walters > McLean

Leaves me with 22 trades to go and the rookie harvest and defence upgrades to begin next week, with six premium mids and four quality forwards backed by Higgins and Fritsch.

Attachments

• supercoachround6.PNG
    supercoachround6.PNG
    738.8 KB · Views: 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonner > Spargo VIA Finlay
Banfield > Oliver/Pendles/Selwood/McLean/Bont/Neale

Or

Banfield > Spargo
Walters > Danger

Or

Walters > anyone under 580k

Thoughts?
Pendles looks good and Danger has at least another week to bottom out. Still needs to start pumping out 120+ scores

Assunning sonny is missing a few

Option 1:

Out: Sonny and billings (yes i still have the potato)
In: cole via dpp magic and sexy robbie
167k left

Option 2:

As above but replace sexy robbie with punchable head sicily
259k left

Thoughts?
Option 2. Sicily is a must have defender. Will finish top 6 for sure.

Some sexy players are about to bottom out. 259k gives you enough cash to do an upgrade without any other trades.

I had planned a double downgrade this week ready to bring in a couple of fallen premos I have my eye on over the next couple of weeks. But injury uncertainty over forwards Buddy, Walters and ZGL combined with the rookies on the bubble this week not screaming out "pick me" has left me in confusion. Hopefully more info during the week will help.
Wait. What did I miss? Did he get injured again hoddo?

Langdon inj his knee iced up during the game.
Oh FFS. Held that campaigner for three weeks. Mainly because of Venables and Ryan. Forward rookie decimation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back