Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butters > Fyfe
Clark > Answerth

Constable will be stranded at M9, but probably not a bad problem to have. Think he, Scott and Gibbons narrowly have more cash left in them than Butters. Hopefully Scott gets another game soon. Petruccelle, Setters and Drew my potential forward downgrades. Again, think there's more value in holding them than Butters. Petruccelle becomes Corbett next week.

Thoughts on moving Walsh early to get Fyfe? It's really tempting... I doubt fyfe goes much lower
Absolutely not. You shouldn't be looking to move Walsh on until after or during the byes IMO. Surely you have bigger priorities?

Was pretty keen on getting JKelly, but I might grab Laird this week and Kelly next instead.

Scrim > Laird
Butters > Hayes

185k in the bank.

Then next week go

Wilkie > Answerth
Atkins > JKelly

If I got Kelly this week I'd have to field one of Scrim/Wilkie ahead of Stack/Constable who would be forced to the bench after Kelly is added.
Kelly's BE is still 128 and could cop a Steele tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't decide which one of my defenders to downgrade. Feels a bit early but set on an upgrade.
Who do you have? Collins has a BE of 70. Do you think Answerth has enough JS to bring in?

Master of trades, Judd_Magic what should i do

Scenario 1:
In: Fyfe,
Out: Atkins

Scenario 2:
In: Laird, Fyfe
Out: J.Clark, Libba

Scenario 3:
In: Seagull
Out: Clark

Is Libba worth keeping?

All great options mate but I like scenario 2 the most.

I don't think Libba is a keeper and if you can get 2 keepers in with Laird and Fyfe then hit that trade button!

Who do you have? Collins has a BE of 70. Do you think Answerth has enough JS to bring in?

Moore, Wilkie and Duursma. Don't need to bring anyone in to defence to replace them, that was poorly worded. More like cash them in. I'm able to plug the hole from the traded defender with Burgess.

My team after going Moore > Hayes via Drew and Scrimshaw > Laird.

Leaves me with $176,600 in the kitty.

Next week Wilkie > Answorth and Constable >Fyfe.

View attachment 664081

GWS and Crows have the same bye and since Smith and Williams look like keepers. Having said that **** the byes.
Cost me not picking seagull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back