Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Setterfield to Telly at this point.

Depending on teams, Baby John may bite the dust for Rotham.

Moore, Wilkie and Duursma. Don't need to bring anyone in to defence to replace them, that was poorly worded. More like cash them in. I'm able to plug the hole from the traded defender with Burgess.
Ah. Duursma has at least another $50k in him. Hold. Not sure about Wilkie, don't have him. Doesn't look like there will be much movement from Moore, but he shouldn't be a priority imo.

GWS and Crows have the same bye and since Smith and Williams look like keepers. Having said that **** the byes.
Cost me not picking seagull.

I might have to upgrade Hore to the seagull.

If Hore keeps going the way he has then it shouldn't be too hard.

Just got to hope that the stars align and that Lloyd goes down in price once Hore has peaked.

They got absolutely destroyed tonight, reckon there'll be a few changes
Rotham won’t be the answer.

The midfield is coasting. That’s where we need a change

Being aware that the great rookie squeeze begins next week....

Scrimshaw > Hayes via Duursma DPP
Atkins > C Daniel via Setterfield DDP.

Was going to do Telly but Daniel is only 10k more, averaging 102, hasn't gone sub 90 yet, and is in 4% of teams. Super, super tasty.

E48669EB-B794-4B2C-B2DF-E596E5181FEB.jpeg CDA6EACA-7190-47C8-BFC4-4FC7CD073E05.jpeg

24 trades along with 240k. Feel like I need to get Butters/Parker off the field.

Collins is almost maxed out IMO but upgrading him would leave Hore at D7 and I’m happy to field him atm.

Collins > Rotham + Balta > Telly

Collins > Rotham + Scott > Telly VIA Setters

Collins > Rotham + Scott > Fyfe

Collins > Laird

Butters > Telly

Thoughts?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If whitfield misses l will have to get Lock Young or Brissy Noah.
This season can fuùuu right off.

Im considering them but dont like their JS. That said most of the rookies are a crapshoot right now and i need the cash. So its probably Collins to one of those guys on my def bench and Parker to TK or Daniel to shore up my fwds.

might be a bit late. but
get lloyd. all your other def premos have the r14 bye
hope this helps

Thanks man. Prefer not to this week with his B/E being higher than Fyfe's but I might have to if Newman misses. Yeh, I'm aware of all the Rd14 defenders on my list. I don't mind that as I have 12 premo's on other lines available for that bye and I want to upgrade 1 or 2 of Newman/BSmith/ZW to which ever top 6 defs from Rd12/13 byes that I don't have come Rd14.

Im considering them but dont like their JS. That said most of the rookies are a crapshoot right now and i need the cash. So its probably Collins to one of those guys on my def bench and Parker to TK or Daniel to shore up my fwds.

I think young will get dropped doggies will make changes.

Yep agree with rookies seems pretty light ATM.

Changed my plans once again...
Round 7:
Atkins > Hayes
Parker > Jeremy Cameron
$130k in bank.
Passing on Telly with the byes in mind, and giving Jelly another week to drop in price, but main reason is Jezza's upcoming run to his bye is incredible and could well average 120+ up to then.

Round 8:
Jelly with a 128 BE shouldn't rise and hopefully cops the Steele tag dropping him to around 560k.
Scrimshaw> Answerth
Constable > Jelly
$100k in bank.

Round 9:
Wilkie > Rookie
Duursma > Lloyd
**** all in the bank.

16 trades, 4 upgrades to go.
Will then pile up the $$$ leading up to the byes and jump on Macrae, Fyfe, Telly, Hurn and whoever else puts their hand up.

I missed on Ross too
But got Baker

You think the boat has sailed on Ross as hes already gone up $74k?

Possibly but compared to the the rookies on the bubble this week his ceiling seems far higher. With his role there is the possibility that he could pump out a couple of tons like Walsh has. Of his 3 games 2 of them have been high 80s. Walsh also had the higher starting price. With Cotchin and Graham out now for some times his JS and role looks rock solid there is the potential for him to hit 350k+ feasibly if all goes well even 400k may not be out of the question.

Hayes looks ok but with a 70 and 55 only so far his cap seems only 250 to 300k. Plus I would much rather field Ross. The 70k extra in the bank by picking hayes instead is not really going to be used by me this week anyway, so Im backing in Ross to make as much cash as Hayes from here out while providing me more points on field.

That would make my trades this week.

Collins to Ross via Duursma
Libba to Fyfe.
$76k left in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back