Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry-Seinfeld-Has-Seen-Enough-Reaction-Gif.gif

Your own board don't want you and I think we've all had a nice old chinwag but it's probably time to whip out the can of Mortein and have you on your way.

16 warnings on your account and all for trolling opposition boards. I see you play the Eagles next week, probably a good time to get in quick and find a nice wall cavity you can move into over there before anyone notices the rotting wood and increase of small droppings lying around.

Regardless, I hope you find a new home, Dunce-ster - the perennial hermit of BigFooty.

Can you use a different spray? Maybe WD40 for the weed similie of uprooting and buggering off?

I wish we had Petracca, anyone who doesn't enjoys our mediocrity

I wish we had Brayshaw and that Paddy didn't concuss himself at a gust of wind. Petracca screamed Prismall as brick shithouse looks great in mid tier team, refuses to remove digits when down.

People crap on Paddy as a poor pick, but shit man, bloke was benching 3 in a half whilst leading to good zones and crashing packs before offing himself as a competent forward of there was a guy that could straight transfer for Rooey with minimal loss. Sadly, wind exists and he KO'd straight outta there.

Brayshaw was getting Dunstan the F out of the squad since over his emulation of Gilbert in just bursting from centre and giving no shits to lowering eyes at all. Brayshaw comparatively screamed inside mid with outside potential much like Ross was benching as inside outside before his B&F years with us from anyone that saw him and didn't just focus on busting arse and fudging a kick running full ground coverage as the few that gave a shit.

Petracca takes 6 years to remove the digit with us and we dump him in year 4 as flatly, we were and are semi inept in development.

Can you use a different spray? Maybe WD40 for the weed similie of uprooting and buggering off?

I wish we had Brayshaw and that Paddy didn't concuss himself at a gust of wind. Petracca screamed Prismall as brick shithouse looks great in mid tier team, refuses to remove digits when down.

People crap on Paddy as a poor pick, but shit man, bloke was benching 3 in a half whilst leading to good zones and crashing packs before offing himself as a competent forward of there was a guy that could straight transfer for Rooey with minimal loss. Sadly, wind exists and he KO'd straight outta there.

Brayshaw was getting Dunstan the F out of the squad since over his emulation of Gilbert in just bursting from centre and giving no shits to lowering eyes at all. Brayshaw comparatively screamed inside mid with outside potential much like Ross was benching as inside outside before his B&F years with us from anyone that saw him and didn't just focus on busting arse and fudging a kick running full ground coverage as the few that gave a shit.

Petracca takes 6 years to remove the digit with us and we dump him in year 4 as flatly, we were and are semi inept in development.
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

What is actually wrong with Melbourne supporters? Genuinely concerning behaviour.

Just about as off-kilter as Dogs fans. If I had to describe them I'd say Dogs supporters are like Danny Southern after a 5 day bender and Melbourne supporters are like Danny Southern after a 5 day bender but with one of those rainbow clown bow-ties on. The ones that squirt water in your eyes. Trying to hide their room temperature IQ's by giving off the impression they are good and proper but not doing a good job of it. At least Dogs supporters embrace being inebriated and trying to take home Barbara from the Bendigo RSL after having pissed all over themselves at a bingo night. Be more like them, we know what you really are.
We ever win a flag I hope we don’t behave how they do!

Re: someone said he's lost 1 contested marking contest all year. Pretty good. My question is, does a 3rd man up mark count as a contested mark? If no, then his 27 is outstanding. If it does count, then subtract them from his 27 and see how many were genuine 1 on 1.

I'm so tired about proving people incorrect, but here we go yet again needing to provide evidence to break through supporters unhealthy biases towards their own players. May embarrassed King when they last played on each other. That's just a fact. Below is the evidence. So whoever that poster was who said 'it's not going to end well for May if he matches up on King' maybe actually base it on something first. May also got the 2 Brownlow votes.

View attachment 1391606

View attachment 1391607
So out of curiosity who did Steven May play on in Round 2 2021 when the Dee's played the Saints and Max King kicked 2 goals?

Jack Steele?

I'm so tired about proving people incorrect, but here we go yet again needing to provide evidence to break through supporters unhealthy biases towards their own players. May embarrassed King when they last played on each other. That's just a fact. Below is the evidence. So whoever that poster was who said 'it's not going to end well for May if he matches up on King' maybe actually base it on something first. May also got the 2 Brownlow votes.

View attachment 1391606

View attachment 1391607
Maybe get some pursuits of your own, so that you don't have to pretend that the football club you support winning a flag is a personal achievement.

Last edited:
I wonder whether Enright is teaching Doogs how to mark, you know, like May does.
Doogs could really go to another level when he reduces his spoils which land away from our crumbers, and mark the ball instead.
I like when Doug’s goes up unmanned and with two hands spoils the ball away. Who cares about marks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder whether Enright is teaching Doogs how to mark, you know, like May does.
Doogs could really go to another level when he reduces his spoils which land away from our crumbers, and mark the ball instead.

One of the few good things Watters did when he was coaching us was to tell Dempster to try and mark the ball rather than spoil it if possible as when you mark the ball you turn it into a possession for us, spoiling the ball it just turns it into a 50/50 ball and you often can't control where the spoil goes.

Dempster went from a negative defender that used to focus on spoiling the ball most of the time to an All Australian defender in 2012 when he started marking the ball more and providing us with great rebound off half back.

Darryl White just tipped The Saints.
We’re in 👊

Marshall fit this week?
Believe so.

Should be a good game.

We may pull up a bit sore after a slog in cairns.

The dees look in good form. But surely you guys are due to drop one soon.

Hoping it’s this week.

I’ll be happy with a effort based performance and to be in the game for majority of it.

One of the few good things Watters did when he was coaching us was to tell Dempster to try and mark the ball rather than spoil it if possible as when you mark the ball you turn it into a possession for us, spoiling the ball it just turns it into a 50/50 ball and you often can't control where the spoil goes.

Dempster went from a negative defender that used to focus on spoiling the ball most of the time to an All Australian defender in 2012 when he started marking the ball more and providing us with great rebound off half back.
Yeah, but if Doogs marks it, Doogs probably has to kick it, gets analysis paralysis, back to 50 50 or less.

Also, Dempster probably playing on 2nd or 3rd best tall, not someone likely to kick 6 on you.

But actually, I do think he should mark it more. Just drunk on a train and sayin...

Watters stiff.

Yeah I don’t get it at all, I guess he just really doesn’t trust his own judgement.
according to the Mongrel Punt here (they absolutely froth Dougs btw)

"Nobody else in the league is doing what Dougal is doing right now. He is completely killing contests as a ridiculous rate, averaging 11.8 spoils per game amongst his 13.2 one-percenters. The next best is Caleb Graham at Gold Coast, but Howard is doing this whilst also taking the deepest forward every week."

"but 16 one-percenters again in this one from Howard – he is a gun."

according to the Mongrel Punt here (they absolutely froth Dougs btw)

"Nobody else in the league is doing what Dougal is doing right now. He is completely killing contests as a ridiculous rate, averaging 11.8 spoils per game amongst his 13.2 one-percenters. The next best is Caleb Graham at Gold Coast, but Howard is doing this whilst also taking the deepest forward every week."

"but 16 one-percenters again in this one from Howard – he is a gun."

I'd love to know how many of his spoils end up in the opposition hands. It's half the information, like number of kicks without the efficiency.

There's a place for spoils, like Hudghton did on a lead, or no chance to mark it.

If you can take the mark, take the mark, simple. If you drop the mark, it's nearly as bad as spoiling it straight to the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back