Preview Round 8 - Richmond vs Fremantle (MCG, 1.10pm, Sun 14 May)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou you blokes for all your well wishes and congratulations. Mum and little one both doing well. Cheers again lads.

Finally home and I've just realised the Teams have been announced and I totally forgot about it. Off to the AFL app to see the ins and outs.

I'll discuss the changes with my little fellow with critical intent and yellow and black passion.

Eat em alive Tiges!
Congratulations on the arrival of your little Tiger.
All the best.

Further to my last post
Last yr
Lynch 42 goals works his butt of hitting up the ground but lo and behold when required chases hassles and tackles.
Walker 47 goals and provided a target with work rate.
Betts 75 goals but tackled and pressured without the ball
Jenkins 62 goals and gave Jacobs a chop out in the ruck.
Cameron 20 goals lots of pressure and plenty of tackles and is becoming a fine fwd.
McGovern 32 goals a mobile tall fwd very strong mark but his pressure was great as well as his tackling.

The point i suppose is we want WELL ROUNDED FWDS not one dimensional quick players who offer only a defensive side to the game.

Just by kicking goals a fwd prevents a defender from being too cocky and too loose.
When you look at that lineup then ours, just highlights how badly we need a 190 odd 3rd tall, real pity that Lennon hasn't come on. Mind you young Stengle is named CHF in the 2's.

WTF Nankervis and Ivan.S!! Seems like we are thinking we area chance at winning the taps against Sandilands.... :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

After being 5 goals down half way through the 2nd quarter, Damien Hardwick explained how Richmond changed things in the middle, resulting in a hard fought narrow (win/loss). Hardwick said, "We started playing body on body in the middle and were able to begin reading the opposition taps".

Play Nankervis only, which essentially gives us an extra midfielder at each contest. Drop Ivan.S. There is no point having 2 ruckman lose taps to Sandilands. Just play 1. And for goodness sake...can we assume we are going to lose the taps from the start so we aren't 5 goals down in the second quarter? For once?

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

WTF Nankervis and Ivan.S!! Seems like we are thinking we area chance at winning the taps against Sandilands.... :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

After being 5 goals down half way through the 2nd quarter, Damien Hardwick explained how Richmond changed things in the middle, resulting in a hard fought narrow (win/loss). Hardwick said, "We started playing body on body in the middle and were able to begin reading the opposition taps".

Play Nankervis only, which essentially gives us an extra midfielder at each contest. Drop Ivan.S. There is no point having 2 ruckman lose taps to Sandilands. Just play 1. And for goodness sake...can we assume we are going to lose the taps from the start so we aren't 5 goals down in the second quarter? For once?

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

As i said earlier - i reckon it will be handy having three big talls in the game - i rather have Soldo take back up ruck than Elton

Get prepared to be shafted by the umps again, one of the flogs who ripped us off against the dogs is fronting up on sunday, i present to you umpire number 11 Curtis Deboy.
wonder who he supports

no doubt one of our rivals or the dogs

Castagna

tumblr_okgynk381w1vl1klyo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, he would have slipped over 5 times and done a few blind turns before he got to the feed, with no opponent within 20 metres of him.
bird brain

Get prepared to be shafted by the umps again, one of the flogs who ripped us off against the dogs is fronting up on sunday, i present to you umpire number 11 Curtis Deboy.

Curtis is evened out by Rosebury who has a -25 free differential against Freo. 13 negative free kick results from 16 games.

When another team beats Freo's Free kick record (4 for a match), we'll listen to complaints about umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back