Preview Round 8 - Richmond vs Fremantle (MCG, 1.10pm, Sun 14 May)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes him about average. The umps have been smashing us all year!

Round | RFC free kicks | Oppo free kicks | Diff \1|12|25|Carlton +13\2|21|25|Collingwood +4\3|21|27|West Coast +6\4|20|28|Brisbane +8\5|23|21|Melbourne -2\
6|15|21|Adelaide +6\7|13|25|Western Bulldogs +12\Total:|125|172|Richmond -47
The west coast game at half time we only had 5 free kicks to 18

Good move for Lloyd to be included IMO. He can kick goals and laid 9 tackles from a defensive perspective.

This may mean that Edwards doesn't play though.
John Edward will be back next week

CropperCapture_11_.jpg

If the VFL team is to be believed:
2irt579.jpg

The changes are:
IN: Lennon, Nankervis
Out: Soldo, Vlastuin

Last edited:
I know 4 changes are usually a lot, but I'll go with

IN: Lloyd, Edwards/Lennon, Nankervis
OUT: Castagna, Vlastuin, Soldo

I want Batchelor to come into the side, but I don't know who would go out for him.

I know 4 changes are usually a lot, but I'll go with

IN: Lloyd, Edwards/Lennon, Nankervis
OUT: Castagna, Vlastuin, Soldo

I want Batchelor to come into the side, but I don't know who would go out for him.
What do you like about Batchelor coming in? What do you think he brings that we are lacking?

Ellis has had a solid year. Very good in our first few games and solid more recently.

Caddy hasn't set the world on fire but isn't playing at levels where we should drop him. We're also playing him out of position with a lot of time up forward.

Ive been wanting Castagna to spend some time in the two's for a while, even when playing well his disposal has been poor. Needs to take some time to work on it. I think he is keeping his spot and he, Butler and Rioli are so vital to our speedy, pressuring forward line, but the time has come to get someone else in.

ellis is a wide receiver. all he does is accumulate nothing possessions. doesnt hurt teams. wimp.

caddy- what is his position? it aint on the ball- he has a turning circle of a mac truck and it aint forward he is slow as butter.

Castanga. kicked four once but needs to have a spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you like about Batchelor coming in? What do you think he brings that we are lacking?
Only because we have lost Vlastuin and Conca from our backline. I don't know who goes back to replace them in the backline, but it will be interesting to see what happens if Batchelor doesn't come in.

The west coast game at half time we only had 5 free kicks to 18

Yep Umps love WC, Freo does not have that love.

When Freo played WC it was 7-1 in the 1qtr 7-2 in the 2qtr. 14-3 free kicks WC way in half of footy. And it's where they get them that really hurts.

I expect Richmond to win the Free kick count, only because of home ground advantage. Not from cheating umpires.

Hoping for a good match Sun.

Yep Umps love WC, Freo does not have that love.

When Freo played WC it was 7-1 in the 1qtr 7-2 in the 2qtr. 14-3 free kicks WC way in half of footy. And it's where they get them that really hurts.

I expect Richmond to win the Free kick count, only because of home ground advantage. Not from cheating umpires.

Hoping for a good match Sun.

im willing to bet you that you will win the free kick count this sunday, what are we betting?

this is just for you before you agree....

Round RFC free kicks Oppo free kicks Diff
1. 12 25 Carlton +13
2. 21 25 Collingwood +4
3. 21 27 West Coast +6
4. 20 28 Brisbane +8
5. 23 21 Melbourne -2
6. 15 21 Adelaide +6
7. 13 25 Western Bulldogs +12
Total: 125 172 Richmond -47

im willing to bet you that you will win the free kick count this sunday, what are we betting?

this is just for you before you agree....

Round RFC free kicks Oppo free kicks Diff
1. 12 25 Carlton +13
2. 21 25 Collingwood +4
3. 21 27 West Coast +6
4. 20 28 Brisbane +8
5. 23 21 Melbourne -2
6. 15 21 Adelaide +6
7. 13 25 Western Bulldogs +12
Total: 125 172 Richmond -47

Freo are only 127 129 -2
Fair year except WC match, maybe ESS a little hard done by last week.

But I expect you to win because you got hard done by last week and the media noticed, so I expect the umps to be on your side to even the score and AFL doesn't give a toss about Freo.

Freo are only 127 129 -2
Fair year except WC match, maybe ESS a little hard done by last week.

But I expect you to win because you got hard done by last week and the media noticed, so I expect the umps to be on your side to even the score and AFL doesn't give a toss about Freo.

every week weve been hard done by and weve been up in arms about it

the next week the umps ream us even harder

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back