Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that, but he also has the capacity to make his B/E this week IMHO.

Neade cannot make his b/e - stevenson can't make his bed, pittard can't make the team, Heath can't make his lunch, Sinclair can't make the team,
Most need to cull 2 rookies to bring in one rookie and one premium, wines allows some to bring in an ultra premium.
Gingy if you keep wines I'll make him captain (and you know how well that works out)

Draft trade question:

I drafted Nicky Dal. I'm still waiting for him to wake the **** up. I honestly thought his game on the weekend woulda got me 100+, but it only got me 86. He's averaging 78 on the year, but I get the feeling that as soon as I drop him and pick someone else up, he'll fire and another team will have grabbed him.

The next best available on the Waiver Wire is Harley Bennell. Should I risk dropping Dal Santo and bringing in Harley? At least Harley has had two big games this year, but I still hold out hope that Dal Santo will find his form.

Can only get one this week. Who is more important Priddis or Buddy?

BUDDY "if Named" - for the best fwd in the comp (averaging 80 odd and playing at 20%) if he gets to 50% his average will rocket to 105-120 for the rest of the year. Currently priced at his lowest ever!

I understand that, but he also has the capacity to make his B/E this week IMHO.

He can, but it's not always about B/E. You get Priddis in for him now and that's going to be about 35+ a week on your score, you also know Priddis will play every week fitness pending but I think some of these port boys might be lucky to get 16-17 games by the end. Having said all that I can't have Priddis and I spent the extra to get Lids. :D

Neade cannot make his b/e - stevenson can't make his bed, pittard can't make the team, Heath can't make his lunch, Sinclair can't make the team,
Most need to cull 2 rookies to bring in one rookie and one premium, wines allows some to bring in an ultra premium.
Gingy if you keep wines I'll make him captain (and you know how well that works out)

Out of Neade, Heath, Stevenson & Wines, Wines is the only chance of making his B/E this week.

Besides, I want to do a straight swap Wines > Kreuzer next week. (Kreuz should be around 380-390k after this week) move Blicavs to mid bench & Cox to F6 #WINNING!

He can, but it's not always about B/E. You get Priddis in for him now and that's going to be about 35+ a week on your score, you also know Priddis will play every week fitness pending but I think some of these port boys might be lucky to get 16-17 games by the end. Having said all that I can't have Priddis and I spent the extra to get Lids. :D

I'm bringing Priddis in for Heath/Neade. :)

Out of Neade, Heath, Stevenson & Wines, Wines is the only chance of making his B/E this week.

Besides, I want to do a straight swap Wines > Kreuzer next week. (Kreuz should be around 380-390k after this week) move Blicavs to mid bench & Cox to F6 #WINNING!

Until Warnock gets dropped i don't like Kreuzer as an option. Kreuz will get stuck fwd doing sweet FA compared to the start of the year when he was flying!

Until Warnock gets dropped i don't like Kreuzer as an option. Kreuz will get stuck fwd doing sweet FA compared to the start of the year when he was flying!

Nah, Waite will be in this week. Maybe even Rowe/Casboult for Hampson/Warnock. So Kreuz won't be spending much time up forward. He might spend some time behind the ball at HB though, which isn't necessarily bad for his scoring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

true but a 145 B/E is very achievable if he went mad - rest Hale, bring in spud bailey.

Buddy goes mad and kicks 10+ gets 20 possessions,
maybe. but hawthorn beat GWS last year 193 to 31 and buddy only scored 109.

maybe. but hawthorn beat GWS last year 193 to 31 and buddy only scored 109.

he was subbed off half way thru the 3rd qtr in that game if i recall correctly. kicked 3 or 4 goals and had about 10 possessions

add another 3rd to that score and he is already at 150....

trouble with wines is his b/e is now as high as his average - only reason everyone is culling him

I have to cull Wines, Neade and Stevenson all within the next two weeks. Doing Wines last as he atleast gives me a consistent score.

Having Waters, Gibbs and Goodes come back this week would help me a hell of a lot. Will make the decision to do two downgrades insteand of 1 down 1 up seem more responsible.

Draft trade question:

I drafted Nicky Dal. I'm still waiting for him to wake the **** up. I honestly thought his game on the weekend woulda got me 100+, but it only got me 86. He's averaging 78 on the year, but I get the feeling that as soon as I drop him and pick someone else up, he'll fire and another team will have grabbed him.

The next best available on the Waiver Wire is Harley Bennell. Should I risk dropping Dal Santo and bringing in Harley? At least Harley has had two big games this year, but I still hold out hope that Dal Santo will find his form.

Even when he does break away like in the first half last night, I think he was about 60 at ht? They see him doing damage and they sit on him and then he pulls his dress over his head because he cant get a cheap kick. I can't see it changing. There is no doubt he should have been way over 100 last night and the fact he wasn't is enough to move him on.

who should I trade in? Watson or Kennedy?

I had the same dilemma, went Kennedy. The man's a beast and is cheap as he will get. Watson still has a high-ish break even.

Will get Watson/Selwood/Deledio in next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back