Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have the trades the winner from last year did?

I want to see if I'm selling rookies too cheap...

Cheers
Think there was a thread late last year where that might have been looked at for the top x sides, maybe jprockbelly knows?

Can't believe im considering a barlow trade...

Logic says he will doninate at peel and play next week...

Seriously considering mills-selwood and barlow-danger to avoid the horror of having to field menadue or lleyton...

Or i could go Kerridge-JJK as planned but seems extremely risky...

HELP!

Barlow is gone. Screw you Barlow. You made me some money, but were otherwise useless.

Hello Zorko.

Considered Motlop, but he is a bit of a downhilll guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chaos, now will have Wells, Barlow & McCarthy all not playing down forward. BenKen & Paps on field now, but what to do...cut losses with Barlow & move on him with the option to upgrade McCarthy next week, can swap Barlow to mids & grab anyone. Or just upgrade McCarthy and hope Barlow is back for next week, would have 552k for a forward with that move

**** me double downgrade so already planning on having 7 rookies on the ground, now have to play Menaspud for Greene for a total of 8 rookies. Going to drop out of the top 2k this week for sure.

f787a94ffed34fb7daafb71b8f4d727a.jpg

No Laird, No Adams, No Wells and No C.Rioli. This is what its coming to ..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The good old days, we all had balls of steel back then, although rookies were 102k, which helped... I imagine JM would have been done by round 10-11
When you made a trade and they were a late out or you traded before the teams came out.

No rolling lockout. No loopholes. That set the men apart from the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back