Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with Barlow going, had him from the start and has been ok but my Mids only have 4 premos. After going Mills/Petracca, Petracca goes to my FWDS for Barlow and then Barlow for any MID. Was using 2 trades anyway this week but was going to double down on Trac/Keys. Out of Danger or Hanners for me, everyone has Danger but he is pretty much a lock to be top 3 this year. Hanners cheaper by 30k but Danger is averaging 9 more per game so far....Decisions

Have Jelwood and McCarthy so Danger would mean 3 cats but SYD fall in the bye round where I have the most out currently. McCarthy gets a stay of execution till post bye with this move, sure he will drop but he's not a bad scorer if I ever need him on field.

So Danger or Hanners?
I was gloing to use 2 as well, 1 up, 1 down. Looks like it might be 1 down, 1 sideways now:mad: If he was injured you cop that swett, but $514K worth of dropped spud is not ok

**** it. I've decided.

OUT: Rockliff Hewett
IN: Keays to my Beamer :D

I believe I'll be the first Judas owner in the forum. POD.

**** it. I've decided.

At full price he's a bargain. No sign of cobwebs even after 6 months without playing and no pre-season.

F**K this shite... Absolute carnage has made me change my plans.

Injured or dropped players this week:
Adams, Greene, Laird, Barlow, Wells, Linc.

Now thinking I've had enough of Barlows crap.

Barlow > Petracca
Mills > SPendles

Means Menadud, Brown, Ruggles all on field... I'll be lucky to crack 1800.

Insert Goldy late out without cover and it's all :drunk::drunk::drunk: for me.

Was planning on originally:

Mills > Keays
Linc > Petracca

That's out the window.

Adams > Petracca (via DPP Brown)
Mills > Montagna

Either this or a double downgrade. Considering the carnage I'd rather the extra premo. Any better options than Monty? I only got 577k for a premo and I feel like he could average 110-115 for the rest of the year.

Joey is a very good pick, just the odd chance he may be rested at some stage. If you want to stick with a MID/FWD, Dalhaus seems to be a safe bet for consistency.

With Barlow out, Jack Martin only needs to score a lazy 250 odd to see me back in the black on that trade. Might as well head off to the nailed it thread now. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep or trade Ablett? looked pretty shot against the Dees last week.

Current starting midfield : Dangerfield,Parker,Jelwood,Ablett,Libba,Vince,Oliver,Keays. Did have Zorko but moved him forward to cover Wells.

I play the top side in my league and I'd really like to knock over this campaigner so I'm happy to do a trade that gets me over the line this week. Thinking Ablett to either Mitchell or Hannebury. Thoughts?

I gotta be honest, I kinda smiled when i saw the carnage.

Traded Mills to Zorkmeister, Adams is still a bit iffy but may trade him to a bencher.

Hannerbery next week in, then coast to the byes.

**** it. I've decided.

BooThisMan.gif

Nice POD, but veeeeery risky. Good luck!

Sticking with my original trades before teams announced
McGovern jnr to Petracca
Mills to Hannebery
23 playing out of 30 (plz no late outs)
Have laird, adams, barlow, wells and greene out.
Forced to field brown, hartley, smith, menedue and petracca to cover. If i get through this week scoring 2100+ next week ahould be 2300+ right? Hahaha

I just cracked it and traded Barlow and Wells to Zorko and Dalhaus, can't be bothered with headaches anymore. Thoughts?
The only problem i can see is I don't have Zorko or Dollhouse yet :(

Nothing beats ditching a spudded slow arsed purple flog muppet and an injury riddled careers almost down the toilet wow played 7 games in a row flog muppet for two forward premo guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back