Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i
1. Hold Barlow the horrible SC player who i traded in and then out and back in last week
2. Barlow > Ward , Davis > Dmac (early)
3. Barlow > Zorko 5 K off sideways :'(, so davis to dmac (early)

Two keepers for two keepers. Great move.
I see it more as a one mid-pricer / final upgrade (Wells) and one mid-pricer-to-be (a lethargic Barlow in a winless tanking Freo squad) traded to two premiums who will be in the top five forwards at the end of the season. Still don't think trading Wells out this early is worth it though, averaging 96 but only priced at an 85-ish average.

Would you trade barlow?

Out, yes.

Season is a write off, Lyon isn't happy with mature best 22 players not putting in an Effort, Ibbotson, Mzungu, Deboer, Suban, Barlow, Dawson, Clancee have all been given the chop this year with more to come, If it smells like shit and looks like shit...

Motlop seems too pricey now at 522k. Good pod though, got him in draft. He and Selwood seem to be huge beneficiaries of big Dangerfield coming in but it's hard to justify it when there are options like Montagna for 10k more, or Dusty who is actually cheaper.

Is anyone actually considering keeping Mills ? lets be honest the kids a jet, May lose 20k this round but will surely make that and more back in 3 or 4 rounds.. Think id rather trade out Menaspud out of my team and keep Mills even though he will lose cash this round.

Def going to cop a loss this round with blokes like Menadue on my field

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I was planning to cull him this week but hanging onto him isn't the worst idea, especially since I have Rocky, Wells and Barlow, this week is sure going to be a Sh!t sandwich either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9ef1d78411ba951c4203d7ede2c45a1e.jpg

Actually tempted to trade out De Goey who has an 89BE for Zorko. Is that wise given my defensive stocks? If I took Weit out then I can only afford to get Simpson in. Can't afford Rance or Boyd.

Thinking of going McCarthy > Petracca and Barlow > Selwood. Just don't trust Ross to bring Barlow back.

Means I chuck Kerridge fwd. And leaves 90k in the bank.

Gibbs or Priddis??

Gibbs has the form, Priddis surely comes good?? Don't care that he's cheaper next week either. I want points.

Priddis - can't keep superstars down for long.

9ef1d78411ba951c4203d7ede2c45a1e.jpg

Actually tempted to trade out De Goey who has an 89BE for Zorko. Is that wise given my defensive stocks? If I took Weit out then I can only afford to get Simpson in. Can't afford Rance or Boyd.

I would definitely be upgrading your backline before your forwards mate - use a DPP.

Parker v Ward... Who should I bring in?

I'm after consistency, what does everyone expect they'll Average by seasons end?

What's their prices list? I see both sitting around 115 for season.

Should i
1. Hold Barlow the horrible SC player who i traded in and then out and back in last week
2. Barlow > Ward , Davis > Dmac (early)
3. Barlow > Zorko 5 K off sideways :'(, so davis to dmac (early)

If I'm reading that right... Just step away from the trade button for a week atleast...

I would definitely be upgrading your backline before your forwards mate - use a DPP.

That is how bad I am at this game. Forgot I could DPP one of my DEF down FWD and get in Rance for De Goey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back