Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With Houli out i need to trade adams or cop a donut. Ive gone Mccarthy to Petracca and Adams to the unpopular Mcveigh. Cant justify paying 550k on Rance when i know a 50 is around the corner for him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm one of the lucky ones with Weitering (who I was going to trade this week before the carnage), Adams, houli, grimley, Davis, wells, Barlow and McCarthy.
I was going to go mills and McCarthy to petracca and dusty (while he's bottomed out). I think I now need to go with a def - Simpson given its a big game for him. Who to turf, Adams weiter or houli. He's having scans to determine extent of damage. You'd have to think that indicates a few weeks. Do I just get rid of him considering he's worth most or hold and hope? Adams is next in line....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just feel as if having 3 Carlton premos will bite me in the ass when they lose heavily, which is likely to happen at some point despite their form. Might go McVeigh.

They are on 2 different lines though, Cripps is in the middle and Simpson and Doc in defence.

Nothing wrong with having those 2 defenders on the same line IMO, they both look like top 8/10 defenders at years end to me.

Carlton's worst loss was against us (10 goals) and Simpson still got 86, which is a pretty good result for his lowest score when most other 'premo' defenders are struggling to average that.

Dont think DO

Did the Rance trade - now have 5 backline 'keepers' with 2 on the pine + DBJ... Who needs Mids? :drunk:

So you have7 defender keepers

Seems cray cray to me not to mention dbj at m8

Overkill, waste

Are the 1st words i can think of

Unless I've misinterpreted your post

With Houli out i need to trade adams or cop a donut. Ive gone Mccarthy to Petracca and Adams to the unpopular Mcveigh. Cant justify paying 550k on Rance when i know a 50 is around the corner for him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Houli out too....GAGF!
just as I settle on me trades I see this.Fme.

Which is better:
(1) McGovern Jr + McCarthy > Petracca + Keays (and keep Mills until his bye, hoping he'll bounce back cashwise as he seems a better scorer) or
(2) Mills + McGovern Jr >Petracca + Keays (and moving on McCarthy when he is next named for selection)?

Last edited:
Anyone able to help

**** this game and the horse it rode in on

Adams > Petracca
Mills > Ward

No cover in my mids, ditto forward line
Rocky, Wells and Rocky on bench, YOLO
Any warm body on the field will do this week

View attachment 246387
26 trades and $250,000 in the bank.

Currently have M.Adams, R.Laird, D.Wells, M.Barlow, L.McCarthy, S.Grimley and R.Davis out.

Looking at McCarthy to Pertracca which will free up $395k

Is it worth to start upgrading Mills, Davis, Menadue? or Downgrade to Keays as not many rookies in next few weeks.

Davis -> Any $581,700 Mid or Fwd
Mills -> Any player with change
Menadue -> Any player $631k

View attachment 246276

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back