Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, after going Mills > Keays and McGovern > Petracca my team looks like this:

team.JPG

Do we think the double downgrade is a suitable move? Or should i have looked to go one up, one down?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, after going Mills > Keays and McGovern > Petracca my team looks like this:

View attachment 246333

Do we think the double downgrade is a suitable move? Or should i have looked to go one up, one down?

Thanks in advance

Personally think Petracca is a "must bring in" - But not to sure about Keays? What are peoples thoughts about him?

Currently looking at the One Up/One Down move, but unsure who to bring in out of Ward or Selwood given I already have Danger and skeptical about having two premium midfielders from the same team ... Suggestions/Theories?

Are you sure that's the right link? Just seems like the usual SC sob stories to me.

somewhere in the general discussions thread i think it was discussed at length

CD changed the view - apparently it will revert in gameday viewing

Need help with my team. Injuries are killing me. $230.9k in the bank and 22 trades
Out- Adams, Laid, Barlow, Wells
Not sure if I hold them or trade them?

Barlow to a Preom Forward?
Mills to Zorko?
Put Adams and Laid on the pine

Thoughts?

DEF- H.shaw, K.Simpson, G.Birchall, M.Adams, M.Brown, M.Hartley (R.Laid, M.Dea)
MIDS- L.Parker, S.Pendlebury, S.Mitchell, G.Ablett, T.Liberatore, S.Kerridge, C.Mills, C.Oliver (R.Davis, J.Gresham, J.Smith)
RUCK- M.Gawn, T.Goldstein (S.Grimley)
FORWARDS- M.Barlow, D.Martin, L.Franklin, D.Wells, B.Kennedy, T.Papley (N.Cockatoo, C.Petracca)

Hey guys,

Not sure which trade to make next?

I've already gone Mills > Keays and currently have $239k in the kitty.

Not sure if I should focus my next trade on DEF,MID or FWD???

Afew options I've come up with for my remaining Trade:
DEF: Tippa > Rance
MID: Wells > Parker/Ward
MID: Kerridge > Parker/Ward (via Wells)
FWD: Kerridge > Zorko

Here is my current team for refence:

View attachment 246311

Cheers :thumbsu:
Go with this trade
DEF: Tippa > Rance

Tippa has maxed out whilst Wells & Kerridge are scoring well enough to keep for a while

I've had him for 4 weeks

He's a ball magnet in a side no-one cares about trying to stop as they have no fwds

Doesn't look like going 140s but 110+s seem the norm

Yeah - well played in hindsight there mate, think your call has being spot on.

Talking about Freo players, David Mundy is a proven Super Premo, will most likely be under 500K after this weekend due to injury and bad form. Only in 1% of teams. He will be right there with Priddiss as a fallen premo could be a sneaky POD.

Your right about his abilities, but just nervous about the side he is in - you would want to be sure Freo has shown some signs of life before bringing him in, his scoring seems linked to the team (unlike Neale, who is just going about his business). I would def look at Priddis ahead of him if you've got the choice...

Advice on Trades. 326k left, 25 Trades.
Barlow, Wells, Gray, Weitering, Adams, McCarthy all OUT.
OPTION 1: Trade Mills, Bring Rich into Mid via DDP and Grab a Defender like Simpson/Rance, McCarthy for Petracca (Focus on Defender)
OPTION 2: Trade Mills for Zorko, McCarthy for Petracca. (Focus on Mids)
OPTION 3: Looking for other options from community.

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Priddis, Smith, Hannebury, Libba, Mills, Hewett, R Gray, Davis, Oliver
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, A Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Barlow, Kennedy, McCarthy, Menadue

Option 2: Bring in Zorko and Petracca. Zorko is easily a top 6 FWD for year (and Brisbanes run becomes easier from here), plays Pies at home and think he could go nuts... Petracca is no brainer. Gives you most amount of immediate points on ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli out as well now.

as it stands No Houli, Adams, Laird, C.Rioli or Wells. Carnage as its finest

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

View attachment 246333

Thanks in advance

With the team you've got, I think your much better placed to put points on the field than bank... I would certainly go big with Mills tbh... either a BIG fish for your MIDs, or a Zorko/Dal for your FWDs

With Houli out will need to trade Adams this week. Thinking Rance, Doc or Pittard. Also have the option of moving Houli on but feel like I should hold at least a week. Thoughts? Already have Shaw, Simpson and Laird.
Rance if you can afford, but Doc is a great option too

Thinking of going McCarthy > Petracca and Barlow > Selwood. Just don't trust Ross to bring Barlow back.

Means I chuck Kerridge fwd. And leaves 90k in the bank.
I'm thinking something similar. Really want to bring in Selwood. Was going to go Mills and McCarthy to Selwood & Petracca. Thinking atm that it'll be Barlow & Mills to Selwood & Petracca. Not ideal sidewaysing (is that a word) Barlow but I think the writing is on the wall. Much the same as I don't regret turfing TMac after R3, I doubt I'll regret ditching Barlow (Apart from using the trade). Leaves me with $253K to deal with McCarthy and whoever else next week. Finishes my midfield for the time being (Libba at M8) but leqaves me having to use F7 & F8 on the field this week (Papley and Menaspew). Not ideal but will suck it up this week. Barlow really stuffed my plans and for that he can GAGF permanently

I think people should hold Barlow, if you have him as a keeper then take the 1 week hit. As anyone with Wells or Greene should IMO.
I've got him out at the moment (Barlow) but I can see where you're coming from. My only query - Is it a 1 week hit? It may be but who knows. What if he doesn't play next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back