Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice on Trades. 326k left, 25 Trades.
Barlow, Wells, Gray, Weitering, Adams, McCarthy all OUT.
OPTION 1: Trade Mills, Bring Rich into Mid via DDP and Grab a Defender like Simpson/Rance, McCarthy for Petracca (Focus on Defender)
OPTION 2: Trade Mills for Zorko, McCarthy for Petracca. (Focus on Mids)
OPTION 3: Looking for other options from community.

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Priddis, Smith, Hannebury, Libba, Mills, Hewett, R Gray, Davis, Oliver
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, A Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Barlow, Kennedy, McCarthy, Menadue
Fix your backline...

Need a cheap backline rookie option as I have 3 missing this week

only really Tim Mohr and Kaiden Brand hit the mark? anyone know what JS is like, I know Davis is going to be missing 2-3

ruggles

Hey guys,

Not sure which trade to make next?

I've already gone Mills > Keays and currently have $239k in the kitty.

Not sure if I should focus my next trade on DEF,MID or FWD???

Afew options I've come up with for my remaining Trade:
DEF: Tippa > Rance
MID: Wells > Parker/Ward
MID: Kerridge > Parker/Ward (via Wells)
FWD: Kerridge > Zorko

Here is my current team for refence:

upload_2016-5-13_10-43-55.png

Cheers :thumbsu:

Well, seems I've dodged a little bit more of the carnage than others since I don't own Greene or Barlow. However, I'm still just keeping my head above water buy I'm one serious injury away from drowning.

Ended up doing Mills > Petracca and Menadue to Zorko. With Wells being injured, Papley stays on the field.

I welcome Rance back with open arms, but now I've still got Laird and Adams on the bench. Hopefully both short term.

Hey guys,

Not sure which trade to make next?

I've already gone Mills > Keays and currently have $239k in the kitty.

Not sure if I should focus my next trade on DEF,MID or FWD???

Afew options I've come up with for my remaining Trade:
DEF: Tippa > Rance
MID: Wells > Parker/Ward
MID: Kerridge > Parker/Ward (via Wells)
FWD: Kerridge > Zorko

Here is my current team for refence:

View attachment 246311

Cheers :thumbsu:

Kerridge to a gun mid of your choice

Is anyone else seeing opponents teams that are totally out of whack?

Judd magics team is coming up as a monster team:

his team as follows:

danger gawn parker hannbery ward goldstien ablett hall shaw simpson m boyd wells libba barlow adams kerridge b kennedy tippa papley mills d byrne jones j smith

It doesnt even have 3 rucks and this is pre-trade this round.

Head here for an explanation of the shit Champion Data have doe to the site to stop others publishing / enjoying their SC experience

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-general-discussion-help.1122637/page-18

Shaw, Simpson, Bartel, Rance, Laird, Byrne Jones Ruggles Dea
Danger Selwood Ablett Parker Kerridge Ben Ken Davis Smith Menadue Petracca Dunkley
Mummy Gawn
Hall Montagna Buddy Martin Zorko Tipunwuti Wells and Chol.

Thats my current side. Byrne Jones is probably my D6 Keeper.
Forwards are now set, I might sub wells into the middle next week and do a double upgrade

Kerridge, Wells and 216k plus their current price, which probably wont change much is around 1.2 million. Probably get ward and pendlebury in.

Giving me a midfield of Danger Selwood Ablett Parker Pendlebury Ward.

Will be very happy with my side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to see how this Hopper kid goes this week.
Hope he's not just filling Greene's spot this week and that he will play a different roll and force out someone else.

Hard to set up for byes when you don't know what rookies will be playing.hesitant to upgrade some rooks with solid JS for the same reason.almost at the point of sayin F the byes and just get the players I want.

Anyone help me justify bringing Lachie Neale as a POD??

I've had him for 4 weeks

He's a ball magnet in a side no-one cares about trying to stop as they have no fwds

Doesn't look like going 140s but 110+s seem the norm

Talking about Freo players, David Mundy is a proven Super Premo, will most likely be under 500K after this weekend due to injury and bad form. Only in 1% of teams. He will be right there with Priddiss as a fallen premo could be a sneaky POD.

All good points. Ill dwell on it for the rest of the day! Got 660k for that last trade so can bring in anyone but would like some cash left over for next week. He gets so much of it but why doesnt he turn it into big scores? Handballs too much? If clearances got you points my god he'd be top 5 SC player no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back