Game Day Round 8 vs. Richmond, Sat 07/05, 1:45pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look we are carrying too much dead weight,that’s for sure.Sidebottom,WHE,Bianco,Brown just aren’t up to it anymore,or were never up to it.It’s time to give the likes of MicInnes,Poulter and Macrae a go now.

It's upsetting watching us lose. But we are in the development years right now. We have some good young talent. Just need some key position players!!!
Yes. Premiership window opens in 2026 I reckon. But we need to get some quality talls. Most of our emerging youngsters are mid sized.

It's upsetting watching us lose. But we are in the development years right now. We have some good young talent. Just need some key position players!!!
If only that were true. We are still top heavy with seasoned players, with a huge portion of our salary cap taken up by a few players.

I’ve got no idea what’s happening in the centre bounce as the shot that fox are showing is taken from the Hilton. Ffs can they get any further back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We desperately need a key forward. To depend on Mihocek to regularly kick multiple goals is ridiculous. I'm really hoping the club is dipping their toes in for McStay....

McStay on a reasonable contract and length would be great as a short term measure.

Then just draft heavily key position prospects

Begg, 2 hitouts. Cmon i dont like bagging a 2nd gamer, but he is hopelessss

Dance Dancing GIF by The Masked Singer UK & The Masked Dancer UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back