Preview Round 9, 2020: St.Kilda v Sydney - Gabba, Saturday 1st August, 5:10PM AEST *PRIDE GAME*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 55 90.2%
  • Swans

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5cweanc.png

I’d like to see three changes with two being forced.

Kent (inj) - Lonie
Ross (inj) - Bytel
Parker (omit) - Battle

I’m not sold on Hind however he outperformed Parker & we need to get Battle & Lonie back into the team IMO.
I like those changes and totally agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although Parker was really rusty and nervous, I thought he did some good things. He puts the opposition under pressure, won two free kicks one of which led to a Kent goal from advantage. I reckon we should back him in and see how he goes next week.

Parker plays.

Out
Kent (inj)
Ross (inj)
King (managed)

In
Lonie
Bytel
Battle

Give King a rest and get him ready for the run against the Suns, Cats and Bombers.

Play Battle as a genuine CHF with Marshall and Membrey deep.

Must win game. Don't care how we do it but have to get it done. Swans won't be easy beats.

I hope Kent and Ross both get up.

Kent yes, Ross no, even if he's fit I'd rather we gave someone else a crack in the midfield, just a pity Hannebery and Dunstan are out injured as they would have been the obvious replacements but maybe we could give a young mid like Bytel a go.

Has Kent been confirmed out? He played out the game I thought.

Where is Langlands at currently? A potential replacement for Ross.

Alternatively Savage or Roberton and get Clark to spend some time in the middle.

Has Kent been confirmed out? He played out the game I thought.

Where is Langlands at currently? A potential replacement for Ross.

Alternatively Savage or Roberton and get Clark to spend some time in the middle.

I don't know where they get the stats, but i think Clark has been attending some centre ballups.

Outs: *Kent, Ross
Ins: Bytel, Battle

Keep selection simple, thump the Swans, and then think about player management.

This is absolutely the kind of game we traditionally drop.
If we come in and dominate then I'll start to believe...
Yep agree on the changes.

Nobody under 23 should be managed through this next block of games either. If anyone is going to be managed it'll be the older players - I'm thinking Ryder & Carlisle predominantly. Rest of them should be able to play every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back