Preview Round 9 - Carlton v Geelong @ Etihad Friday May 20th 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

His attitude after it was really shocking TBH. People wonder why we still boo him and the Geelong fans around us say 'Get over it!'. Well the guy is a scum bag, total disrespect toward a champion player and to the home crowd.

I will boo him and any offspring that follow in his footsteps. :p

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember that! Never bothered to check who it was who hit poor old SOS. Thanks for the vid Aphrodite.

You mean to say that you have been attending football matches without booing Milburn? :eek:

I will be booing as loud as I can on Friday night now, I can assure you. :D

Jeez that video pisses me off. Those dirty Geelong dogs didn't even make an attempt to play the game after they knew they would lose, they just went out to injure players.

Filthy scum, it;s a wonder he got out of that place in one peice, that and stan magro on jezza two of the worst I;ve seen, the image of sos on the ground there is horrible. He is a first class dog.

Anyway the pressure is all on the cats this week, bring it on, Blues by 13

WTF is the go with this game being at the dome?

Getting no love trying to book a seat with my AFL membership. Will there be any walk up??

If I can't get in and it's not on TV live I am going to start a fight in the street!

WTF is the go with this game being at the dome?

Getting no love trying to book a seat with my AFL membership. Will there be any walk up??

If I can't get in and it's not on TV live I am going to start a fight in the street!

Yeah there is GA entry. .. I got another email from the club about the Medallion Class tickets available and it mentions it as well. ..

Dear Robert,

All remaining reserved seats for this Friday nights blockbuster game against Geelong are nearly sold out... BUT you have one last chance to purchase your reserved seat for this big match.

The Carlton Football Club has a limited amount of Medallion Club tickets on sale for only $60 which includes admission into the ground and a premium reserved seat on Level 2.

Please note: The Medallion Club is a corporate area so a dress code does apply.

Carlton members without a reserved seat will be able to scan their membership card at the turnstile on the night and sit in the unreserved general admission area on Level 3. We advise members to arrive early so you can secure seats as close to the front of Level 3 as possible for best viewing.

To purchase a ticket or to find out more information, please contact Membership Services on 1300 CARLTON (227 586) during normal business hours.

Call now as tickets are selling fast!

Go Blues!

We're $2.80 to win on sportingbet. I've a free $100 to place so I'm tempted to elt it ride on us. Though the $3.25 1-39 points line is tempting too.

Hmm decisions, decisions....I like the build up, pressure on the cats..Blues nice and fresh and confident :)

We're $2.80 to win on sportingbet. I've a free $100 to place so I'm tempted to elt it ride on us. Though the $3.25 1-39 points line is tempting too.

Expected the odds to be a tighter.
Mmmm, what are they 39+?

No one is picking us.
Time to bring in the boxer, again.

Yeah there is GA entry. .. I got another email from the club about the Medallion Class tickets available and it mentions it as well. ..

Thanks mate, guess I'll just have to head in early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You probably have some experience on here having more games at the TD, so i'll ask here.

Ticketmaster reakons general admin is sold out, and standing room is now for sale. What do you think teh chances are of getting a standing room ticket and just wandering up to level 3?

You probably have some experience on here having more games at the TD, so i'll ask here.

Ticketmaster reakons general admin is sold out, and standing room is now for sale. What do you think teh chances are of getting a standing room ticket and just wandering up to level 3?

Possibly. .. The rest of GA is reserved for walk up members (edit: I assume). .. At least I hope so for the sake of the other members (I have my seat booked). .. Should have been at the MCG and when it wasn't should have been ticketed. ..

This should explain it all juzz ...........

[YOUTUBE]jXrRX0PbvyY&playnext[/YOUTUBE]

Milburn was very lucky to be able to leave Princes Park in one piece that day.
Gee that one still pisses me off. Given that it's definitely his last year surely we'll give him the send off he deserves.

Possibly. .. The rest of GA is reserved for walk up members. .. At least I hope so for the sake of the other members (I have my seat booked). .. Should have been at the MCG and when it wasn't should have been ticketed. ..
I have a geelong away membership so i should get general seating with that, it's just my mates left their run to late and are going to buy standing room tickets and try our luck to get through. There are what, 50 aisles? Surely we'd get through one of them...

I have a geelong away membership so i should get general seating with that, it's just my mates left their run to late and are going to buy standing room tickets and try our luck to get through. There are what, 50 aisles? Surely we'd get through one of them...

I should have said, I assume there is some reserved for walk up GA members. ..

This should explain it all juzz ...........

[youtube]jXrRX0PbvyY&playnext[/youtube]

Milburn was very lucky to be able to leave Princes Park in one piece that day.

**** that vid gets the blooding going :mad:

* Hows the crowd going up to the bench and punching it etc:D These days you'd be dragged out and banned for life....:thumbsu:

Cant remember a crowd ever being that angry and hostile towards a player.....I reckon he slept on the massage table and didn't walk outta that change room till the following morning..........

I miss games at PP, .... it was our fortress :(

I have spoken to the AFL in previous years about ticketing at Etihad. This is what they have told me.
Etihad is not like the MCG in that the MCG sells on demand. Etihad doesnt have reserved seating on level 3 (other than the first 5-6 rows) The rest is just general admission. The top level holds about 21,000 people, they sell general admission tickets in advance (something the MCG doesnt do) but they always hold over about one third for walk up/members. So there should be about 7,000 level 3 seats for members and any walk up general admission on the night. Once this has been exhausted there will only be standing room available and due to health and safety regulations these are also limited.
So, if you want to get in get there early.
Good luck.

Filthy scum, it;s a wonder he got out of that place in one peice, that and stan magro on jezza two of the worst I;ve seen, the image of sos on the ground there is horrible. He is a first class dog.

Anyway the pressure is all on the cats this week, bring it on, Blues by 13

I was at both those games Bluesque. To his credit, Justin Murphy, then at Geelong, gave the dog Milburn an absolute spray on the bench.

From memory filth were up at half time in the Magro / Jezza game and after Magro ironed him out just in front of the old souvenir stand, Blues came back after half time without Jezza and won the game.

Hope they show the video before the match!!

Shouldn't channel 7 be showing this game live by the sounds of things its going to be a sell out, doesn't that mean they MUST show it live?

Not necessarily. .. They have to get a request/permission from the AFL to show it live and then its still up to them whether they choose to. ..

Blues' coming of age faces Cat test

I'm not convinced they are ready to overpower Geelong, but they are ready to make a statement.

Chris Judd and Marc Murphy are enjoying excellent seasons, Bryce Gibbs' confidence continues to grow, Michael Jamison is a much-improved player, Chris Yarran is on his way to stardom, Jarrad Waite continues to promise something special, Jeff Garlett is the X-factor, Heath Scotland is sure and creative and Nick Duigan has added strength and poise to defence.

That's a positive picture, particularly with Matthew Kreuzer and Lachie Henderson to return to the best 22 in the next month.

The Blues are coming, as promised. Coming hard enough to get Geelong? It's line ball, but they are credible as a top four team, regardless of tonight's result.

Blues' coming of age faces Cat test

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 9 - Carlton v Geelong @ Etihad Friday May 20th 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back