Game Day Round 9 - Collingwood v Geelong, 1:45pm Saturday, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kersten. Anonymous.
Smith and Stanley - only 8 hitouts each. Nothing around the ground.
Horlin-Smith - 8 touches, 1 clearance and only 1 tackle.

Quite clear who our bottom 4 are today.
Kiersten is just NOT a key forward. Means he will look even worse when delivery is what it's been today. He can be of use but not in his current role he is simply not that player.

Far as the rest hopefully injuries stop so we can stop relying on VFL standard players.

Have clearly outplayed them since QT but poor conversion has hurt us and the margin was too great to begin with. Had we been 3-4 goals down at QT we'd likely be around level by now.

I wouldn't say clearly, we've had most of the play but done nothing.

Pies have done well shutting out our kicks to go through the middle, we've been pushed wide all day.

We've kicked 10 all day.

And need to kick probably 8 to win it.

Good luck as that will need 20 shots the way we kick....

Go Catters

Smith and Stanley probably the worst 2 players on the ground... against a 3rd rate opposition ruck. WTF happened?

I thought the team was passed this level of performance drop... NOT.

And Geelong Addy... "Guthrie joining the competition elite"?? Give me a break. Sorry.. couldn't resist.

Bartel and Blicavs pretty good in a woeful game for the club.

Ruggles is left out of the original side and Bews stays in. If Lonergan make the squad the scoreborad would have been looked much more ugly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our slow ball movement is almost as bad as our shit goal kicking. Where's the quick movement from last week ffs??

No link up play, no run and carry, but when they do they kick goals or atleast get an opportunity.

If I see slow ball movement in the last quarter I'll flush this phone down the toilet!

One game doesn't undo everything. Don't be so melodramatic. I saw us lose to the pies by 80-odd during our flag reign. This is a blip, and we may still run it out.

Yeah, but that was 2008. We know how that year finished.

Smith and Stanley probably the worst 2 players on the ground... against a 3rd rate opposition ruck. WTF happened?

I thought the team was passed this level of performance drop... NOT.

And Geelong Addy... "Guthrie joining the competition elite"?? Give me a break. Sorry.. couldn't resist.
Lost a like with the 3rd line bullshit.

If there were two more quarters to go, I could see a grinding win. But margin is just big enough it, feel like it would require real spark and energy that we seem to lack. Hopefully we can get close so the adrenaline kicks in. So many players down today. Here is their chance to make it a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back