Preview Round 9 - Hawthorn v Gold Coast - In, Out, Shake it all about

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawthorn should show why they deserve and have top spot on the ladder.

Yeah mate, it's because we have won more games than most other sides, and the one that has won an equal amount of games as us, we have a greater percentage in for and against terms (score) - does that answer your somewhat cryptic supposition?

Sure you not a Collingwood man?

You mean sitting 1st after facing all of last year's finalists wasn't good enough? And that to prove we are REALLY good we have to thump the Gold Coast....

A win and no injuries will do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate, it's because we have won more games than most other sides, and the one that has won an equal amount of games as us, we have a greater percentage in for and against terms (score) - does that answer your somewhat cryptic supposition?

Sure you not a Collingwood man?

I think all he was saying is we are a good team and we should win this game.
Why do so many on here always read waaaaay to much into things and reply with comments that imply someone was try to be a smarter#e ?

You mean sitting 1st after facing all of last year's finalists wasn't good enough? And that to prove we are REALLY good we have to thump the Gold Coast....

A win and no injuries will do

I think you'll find the Brisvegan wants us to crush the cross town rival for him...

No one has yet mentioned the 'elephant in the room'. Who goes to G Ablett? Sewell? Lewis? Or do we just allow him free rein in their back half and then try and mob him if he ventures into their F50?

None! Let Ablett rack up 40+. They will still lose by 10+ 1 player will not beat 18! If he was still at Geel, then yes, you have to go with him, because of the quality guys around him. But Im sure our midfield is all over GC's.....;)

None! Let Ablett rack up 40+. They will still lose by 10+ 1 player will not beat 18! If he was still at Geel, then yes, you have to go with him, because of the quality guys around him. But Im sure our midfield is all over GC's.....;)
This. The only games where Ablett has gained his 30+ in ways that have pulled the Suns over the line are againse mediocre clubs like WB, Carlton, Saints, etc. Has done it against good sides to little impact. Let him go and rack up the possessions so all the SuperCoaches can laud him for being their captain.

I think all he was saying is we are a good team and we should win this game.
Why do so many on here always read waaaaay to much into things and reply with comments that imply someone was try to be a smarter#e ?
Exactly!!! All I meant was that Hawthorn should show their skills off.

This. The only games where Ablett has gained his 30+ in ways that have pulled the Suns over the line are againse mediocre clubs like WB, Carlton, Saints, etc. Has done it against good sides to little impact. Let him go and rack up the possessions so all the SuperCoaches can laud him for being their captain.

Hell yeah!

No one has yet mentioned the 'elephant in the room'. Who goes to G Ablett? Sewell? Lewis? Or do we just allow him free rein in their back half and then try and mob him if he ventures into their F50?

Couldn't give two shits if he gets 100 disposals in our forward 50, as long as Strats or I dunno, a combo of a few mids pick him up goalside of the centre, he shouldn't swing the momentum in their favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back