Round 9 Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheney, Tuck, Davenport, Krakouer, Broughton, Petrenko, Beams dropped or injured!

Going to be some teams with major cow problems this week!:eek:

YES!!!! Cheney is OUT!

One of my opponents has him as his 7th defender and has no bench so now it evens it out with me having no Broughton. LMFAO! :D:thumbsu:

you can never be sure they have no cover till lockout, trades happen

Sorry for this rant, but it is warranted... %$*# YOU BAILEY

Dropping a young player like Cheney after getting 22 possessions, 0 clangers, and 91% efficiency for 93 SC points... seriously Bailey pull your head in because it is obvious you have rocks in your head.
Far out, all trading plans screwed now... thanks a lot Petrenko and Houlihan!

Now I guess I'm forced to hold onto S.Hill because he is at least playing this week... dah!

Bailey dropped Cheney because he probably feels Bennell is a better matchup for Rioli.

He also hates you all.

You and JM are idiots if you think broughton deserved a game. Im surprised he got in for his second game, im an eagles supporter (i know it says adelaide) so as a WA boy i watch all of freo games and he has been useless, lacks intensity and cleaness of disposal. He has scored alright in sc, but i dont think harvey takes that into account...

Harvey is smart to stick by players like deboer, hill and suban because the are young and are still developing. broughton however is a mature age rookie and needs to spend time in the wafl to hone his skills and get to be where he needs to be as a player, until then he doesnt deserve a game.

Try watching a game before you criticise.

You and JM are idiots if you think broughton deserved a game. Im surprised he got in for his second game, im an eagles supporter (i know it says adelaide) so as a WA boy i watch all of freo games and he has been useless, lacks intensity and cleaness of disposal. He has scored alright in sc, but i dont think harvey takes that into account...

Harvey is smart to stick by players like deboer, hill and suban because the are young and are still developing. broughton however is a mature age rookie and needs to spend time in the wafl to hone his skills and get to be where he needs to be as a player, until then he doesnt deserve a game.

Still think you are full of it. :eek:

Broughton has been dominating in the WAFL so he can't be doing that much wrong!

I wouldn't take much word of someone who can't even get their own team name right .i.e Adelaide! LMFAO! :D

Still think you are full of it. :eek:

Broughton has been dominating in the WAFL so he can't be doing that much wrong!

I wouldn't take much word of someone who can't even get their own team name right .i.e Adelaide! LMFAO! :D

never had any intention of using this account, until i saw you're stupid posts, so i just clicked randomly, pretty sure it says im like 90 years old as well. big deal.

yeah broughton gets 25 odd possesions, none of which have any effect. chad fletcher racks up 30 possesions a game and got dropped. Should he be in the eagles side? A player who can get 15 possesions and have an influence on a match through skill and intensity at the ball is always going to beat out someone like broughton who racks up cheap possesions.

Once again, try watching a game instead of his sc scores. You are that obsessed with sc that you've forgotten what afl is about, you're a hack.

Broughton deserves a spot in the team ahead of Suban IMO.
SC points are releveant to an extent as they are Ranking Points that takes into account a players effect on the game including kicking effiency.
Last week:

Broughton 16 disposals @70% efficiency

Suban 8 disposals @ 25% efficiency :eek:

So unless Broughton was dropped for matchup reasons I wouldn't come along and start calling people idiots ;)

But of course you're in WA where its only round 7 and Lethal Weapon is still no#1 at the box office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SC points are releveant to an extent as they are Ranking Points that takes into account a players effect on the game including kicking effiency.
Last week:

So unless Broughton was dropped for matchup reasons I wouldn't come along and start calling people idiots ;)

Bairdy you've been served! LMFAO! :D:thumbsu:

Last week:

But of course you're in WA where its only round 7 and Lethal Weapon is still no#1 at the box office

Suban has been a contirbutor all year, a player plays one average game and he deserves to be dropped? Suban is only a young bloke, you cant expect 100% consistency from your young players and the fact that hes played all 8 games, (maybe you guys want to forget that dismal performance against melbourne, but 8 games have been played over here) is a testament to suban, he doesnt deserve to be dropped, and broughton doesnt deserve a game yet.

However if you're going on one game I noticed that cooney scored a few 50 points games at the start of the year, maybe a broughton to cooney trade at the end of the year might give the bullies a real chance at the premiership?

And of those cheap 16 possessions 8 were contested plus his 4 tackles were rather cheap as well.:D

haha i follow the dockers a lot closer than you lot, you wouldnt even know broughton existed if he wasnt a sc cash cow candidate.

Uh huh maybe you need to watch a little more then, your probably one of Craigs assistants who was saying give spudlenko another game each week.

As for the Dockers i have seen everyone of their games, or do i have to actually go to all their games?

Uh huh maybe you need to watch a little more then, your probably one of Craigs assistants who was saying give spudlenko another game each week.

I dont pay attention to adelaide games to be honest, we dont get many of them aired over here, and i dont find them to be an interesting team to watch. However if you're such a good coach, why dont you give bucks a run this year?

I dont pay attention to adelaide games to be honest, we dont get many of them aired over here, and i dont find them to be an interesting team to watch. However if you're such a good coach, why dont you give bucks a run this year?
Some supporter you are :rolleyes:

Why not change it to Freo then

Well out of Broughtons 35 possessions 17 have been contested and his disposal is at 75% eff which is pretty good.Not bad stats for a guy who has played two games.

I Think Brougton was dropped because with Headland coming back into the side, Thornton may be pushed back into defence, and is most likely to take Broughton's role. It can also be argued that Suban is being played for developmental reasons.

Even if I am wrong I'm sure that Freo have their reasons for dropping Broughton, and simply because it affects your SC team, it is ridiculous to call Mark Harvey a hack coach.

Suban has been a contirbutor all year, a player plays one average game and he deserves to be dropped? Suban is only a young bloke, you cant expect 100% consistency from your young players and the fact that hes played all 8 games, (maybe you guys want to forget that dismal performance against melbourne, but 8 games have been played over here) is a testament to suban, he doesnt deserve to be dropped, and broughton doesnt deserve a game yet.

However if you're going on one game I noticed that cooney scored a few 50 points games at the start of the year, maybe a broughton to cooney trade at the end of the year might give the bullies a real chance at the premiership?

Suban doesn't deserved to be dropped? So what has Broughton done to get dropped??? In the 2 games that he was named in when Freo thought that he had earned a shot he had great games
He got injured in his 1st games and still managed 19 pos @ 74% eff
In his second match he racked up 16 pos @ 70%

Suban has avg 7.9 disp over 8 matches @61% eff with almost 21% of his possesions being clangers

you say what has Suban done wrong to be dropped? Then what the heck has Broughton done wrong to deserve to be dropped?

Oh and by the way Cooney has had knee troubles in the early rounds, hasnt been fit but I'm guessing you guys are a bit behind that news as well :thumbsu:

Suban doesn't deserved to be dropped? So what has Broughton done to get dropped??? In the 2 games that he was named in when Freo thought that he had earned a shot he had great games
He got injured in his 1st games and still managed 19 pos @ 74% eff
In his second match he racked up 16 pos @ 70%

Suban has avg 7.9 disp over 8 matches @61% eff with almost 21% of his possesions being clangers

you say what has Suban done wrong to be dropped? Then what the heck has Broughton done wrong to deserve to be dropped?

Oh and by the way Cooney has had knee troubles in the early rounds, hasnt been fit but I'm guessing you guys are a bit behind that news as well :thumbsu:

Cooney is an undeserving brownlow medal winner, we just dont bother with him over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back