Round 9: The OFFICIAL North Melbourne vs Brisbane (at The Gabba) GD Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Swallow ever go straight? He either waits for a sidewards handpass or kicks short every ****ing time.

LT needs to be dropped. He needs to find form in the reserves, no excuses for his basic mistakes, goal kicking or crap forward pressure tonight.

Hayden Kennedy should never be allowed to umpire again.

But we've been pretty shit too.

I don't give a shit what we've done. The Martin free kick, the Black throw tonight. I want someone to tell the AFL to go forth and multiply.
Every free kick has gone Brissy's way since half time.
Has been criminal.

LT needs to be dropped. He needs to find form in the reserves, no excuses for his basic mistakes, goal kicking or crap forward pressure tonight.

Clueless, really clueless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad it's not Umpire Appreciation Week, the only thing i'd appreciate is if they were paraded around Arden Street and we could shout abuse at them, what a pathetic bunch of idiots.

Unfortunately the term 'pathetic bunch of idiots' could also describe the decision making by a fair few North players.

It's hard to get up the enthusiasm to go see this mob play the Swans next week, I'm staggered how incompetent they are.

Lol, did't swallow mention something about near future success as part of his signing? Mad effort by the club to sign him on a multi year deal. :eek:

On another note, I blame Facebook. Is bringing down the AFL one club at a time.

This just stinks, how could the umpire pick up the Wells throw but not the Black throw, unbelievable.

But forget about umpires, why wasn't Hanson subbed off in second quarter, he is useless, the whole club have to make a decision here, because half the blokes do not want to play for this club. We couldn't even hold the ball for forty minutes of football.

Scott Thompson and McMahon you are both idiots, now F%$* off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back