Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to bring in 1 of Bont, J.Kelly, Merrett or Hurn this week depending on B.Es and rookies etc.
SFA rookie bubbles this week might have to take a stab at 1 but don't really want to have another Scott sitting on the bench all year.
Hately surely gets a game now after GWS losing to Hawks.

So far I thinking of giving Parker & Drew the boot, so...

Parker > Shocker :sick:
Drew > Oliver

I really don't like the look of Stocker, but he's got JS & if Balta's shown us anything it's sometimes better to be patient.

View attachment 672703
Stocker has JS? Newman and Simpson to come back into that backline, not sure if he stays. Obviously he should for the long term, highly rated, performed well on the weekend, will only get better, but yeah, not sure if he develops in VFL or AFL

;)

No. Both he and Macrae probably max out at +$80k from their current prices.
Probably OK but keep him if you can.
Cheers guys.

Ideally I would like to keep ROB through the byes but Macrae is a must have at his price.

Alot will depend if m Crouch is fit, if so I may pull the trigger and strengthen my mids but if he misses will upgrade him to Macrae and keep ROB.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hahaha seriously someone please help me. Looking at my team in its current state makes me cry hahahaha
Okay, I'll throw in my 2 cents.

Need to upgrade my rookies, but Cogs and Brayshaw are giving me serious headaches. Unless there's a clear downgrade option for either, I'm thinking a bit of sideways movement might be my best option.

If I trade both of them, I have $1.039mil to bring in 2 players (any position). I think Dunkley is a lock. Then I have $524.7k and my options are: Cameron, Stewart, Rich, Daniel and Sloane from what I can see. Leaning towards Sloane of that lot.

Or should I just back one/both of them in and do a downgrade/upgrade elsewhere? Would appreciate any help, because I'm really stuck right now. Feel like Walsh has more chance of scoring a ton than Brayshaw right now. Maybe more chance than Cogs who can't lay a tackle.
8mORfAn.png
I'd be more inclined to trade Brouch before Cogs.

I'd try go 1 up, 1 down tbh, hopefully Hately returns this week, if not sideways both for Rich & Dunkley.

Stocker has JS? Newman and Simpson to come back into that backline, not sure if he stays. Obviously he should for the long term, highly rated, performed well on the weekend, will only get better, but yeah, not sure if he develops in VFL or AFL
I think he has JS because Carlton bet the farm on him in the draft & they need to show some return for their investment.

Call it a gut feeling.

Okay, I'll throw in my 2 cents.

I'd be more inclined to trade Brouch before Cogs.

I'd try go 1 up, 1 down tbh, hopefully Hately returns this week, if not sideways both for Rich & Dunkley.
Cheers. I'm a bit worried about Cogs' hand tbh. He didn't win any contested footy today and didn't lay a single tackle. Looks like it's causing him some grief.

Agree that one down, one up would be more ideal though. Might just cop a few lean weeks from Cogs and hope for a return to form.

Trading Atkins for a Mid/Fwd, will then swing forward in a swap with Setterfield to Mid.

Already got Danger and Menegola forward. Do I bit the bullet and go Kelly too, or keep away from reliance on Cats and bring in Dunkley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we riding heeney till the end? or dumping while he still has some sort of value
I'd hold. Unpopular opinion though: I wish coaches would rest clearly unfit players like him, Cogs and Brayshaw.

Not only is playing them while they're sore incredibly short-sighted and seldom worthwhile from an impact perspective, but in terms of Supercoach, I'd rather just cop rookie scores for a week or two to have them back at their best.

Trading Atkins for a Mid/Fwd, will then swing forward in a swap with Setterfield to Mid.

Already got Danger and Menegola forward. Do I bit the bullet and go Kelly too, or keep away from reliance on Cats and bring in Dunkley?
I'd personally bring in Dunkley now. But I wouldn't let Danger and Menegola stop you from bringing in Telly. Menegola you should look at replacing ASAP imo tbh.

Ok I'm in a bit of a pickle kenties.

I Am $1000 short of going Atkins and Moore > T.Kelly and Dunkley. FFS!!!! :mad::thumbsdown:

Do I go Atkins > T.Kelly and Ross > Stocker or Walsh > Dunkely instead?

If I get Stocker I can go Moore > Dunkley next week instead.

$411,900 in the kitty available.

team.JPG

Cheers. I'm a bit worried about Cogs' hand tbh. He didn't win any contested footy today and didn't lay a single tackle. Looks like it's causing him some grief.

Agree that one down, one up would be more ideal though. Might just cop a few lean weeks from Cogs and hope for a return to form.
I think Cogs can definitely turn it around, he's a far better long term option that either Brouch or Brayshaw.

Anyone got some tasty BEs for:

Parker
Drew
Walsh
Constable
Duursma

Neale
Boak
Daniel
JKelly
Oliver

Thanks a gazillion kentlemen and ladelles