Rounds 11 & 12 - In-game chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 12: Preview, In-Game Discussion & Scores

Currently at 1934 at half time, with Barlow, Sandilands, Pavlich, Nicky Dal, Fisher and Goddard.

Still have Shaw, Swan and Gysberts tomorrow.

Looking alright.

2094. Still have a half to go from Barlow, Goddard and Pavlich. Have Gysberts, Didak and Shaw tomorrow. Disappointed with under 2300 from here

Very happy with my luck today..Brown out and had J.Reiwolt on the bench. I was mighty peeved as I did not put him on the field before the round (left Medhust there). Worked out well for me this round. Note to self: Piss Medhust off this week for Jack in the starting side!

Very happy with my luck today..Brown out and had J.Reiwolt on the bench. I was mighty peeved as I did not put him on the field before the round (left Medhust there). Worked out well for me this round. Note to self: Piss Medhust off this week for Jack in the starting side!

Hasn't JR been averaging 100-105 for the last 4 weeks or so? Why wouldn't you have him on the field for Medhurst? :eek:

Hasn't JR been averaging 100-105 for the last 4 weeks or so? Why wouldn't you have him on the field for Medhurst? :eek:

I had him in the starting side and was just fiddling around my team and honestly just forgot to put him back. Had Pods on the bench so put him on the field and I just forgot to put Jack on the field. I won't forget this week. Probably saved my butt this week!

Wow, that's lucky! REALLY lucky.

Imagine having a 200+ wasted on the bench... that would hurt.

Well about time I got some luck this year as all year I have copped the unlucky ones. Has been a poor season and I am trying to just finish the season strongly and prepare for 2011.

1695 with Goddard, Montagna, Swan, Barlow, Sandi, Balla, Fyfe yet to play. Murphy with 103 did a great job covering for Brown and other than Josh Hunt, my lowest score is 78, so it's been a good week. Hoping for around 2300.

Monty's gonna kill me traded him for Martin this week and Martin will out score him...

Oh well everyone else is going well, my score will almost fully be set after today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FULL TIME - DOCKERS V SAINTS

FREMANTLE
SC
A.Sandilands 132
M.Barlow 111

K.Bradley 108
D.Mundy 100
M.Pavlich 95 (by his lofty standards)
P.Duffield 94
H.Ballantyne 79 (was pretty darn good, was young Balla)
S.Hill 75
R.Hayden 73
A.Morabito 68
A.Silvagni 66
A.Grover 65
R.Crowley 63
N.Fyfe 62
G.Ibbotson 55
A.McPhee 51
P.Hasleby 50
C.Tarrant 49
N.Suban 44
J.van Berlo 38
B.Schammer 23
Z.Clarke 12

ST.KILDA
SC
N.Dal Santo 142 (bloddy rippa!)
B.Goddard 141

S.Milne 129
F.Ray 115
A.Schneider 107
J.Gwilt 100
L.Hayes 96
J.Koschitzke 94
J.Geary 90
A.McQualter 86
S.Gilbert 85
C.Jones 85
R.Eddy 75
M.Gardiner 71
S.Fisher 70 (not as good, but you had a big job for my Saints)
L.Montagna 65
B.Peake 60
R.Stanley 51
J.Blake 50
S.Baker 32
B.McEvoy 32
R.Clarke 29

1980. 4 remaining.

Dal Santo 145, Goddard 141, Sandilands 132, Barlow 111, Pavlich 95, Gilbert 85.

Very very happy. Gilbert could've gone big if he didn't have a custard leg today. Shaw, Didak, Pendles and Swan tommorow. Includes a 0 and a 26. Still hoping for 2400+.

Thank you Saints/Dockers players. Always reliable.

2121 (19)

If my remaining three reach their averages I will just scrape past 2400.

2513/22 :)

All done. Very happy with that.

3 league wins rapped up.

14 - 100's
6 - 90's
65 - Trengrove (Hille)
62 -Silvagni (Maguire)

Apparantly, I'm 2265 with Shaw, Swan and Gysberts left.

2600 please :D

Nah, seriously, anything over 2450 is good, anything over 2500 is really good, and 2600 would make me happy to no end.

With Heath Shaw to come tomorrow I have 2502. Very happy and finally reaping some rewards and hopefuly can get another 100 from shaw and give the top 1000 a crack.

Seems as though there will be some high scores this week though.

Been a tad disappointed with this year compared with last years top 100 finish but it seems to be coming together.

Chose to get rid of Hille this week and may sit on Higgins but most likely trade him out for Didak.

2270/22

Just Alan Didak tomorrow. Hoping for 2400, but will take 2380. Which looks about average for this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back