Rounds 18-23 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 23 Trades

Need some advice guys

2 Trades left. Need to trade out Judd and Pav.

Cant decide between Dal Santo/Mitchell and Harvey/Rioli.

Current forwards are: Chappy, Franklin, Goodes, Okeefe, Roo, Petrie. Dont want fyfe or cloke.

Current Mids are: Judd, Swan, Pendles, Thompson, Boyd, Ablett

Would prob prefer Mitchell and Rioli but last Rnd worries me.

Thoughts?

Need some advice guys

Current forwards are: Chappy, Franklin, Goodes, Okeefe, Roo, Petrie. Dont want fyfe or cloke.

Thoughts?

Dal has two hard games coming up. Mitchell has the GC in the last game. :thumbsu:

Harvey and Rioli same decision. Take Rioli due to WB and GC games.

Need some advice guys

Thoughts?

I'd go priddis and rioli

I'd go for the first two. Johnson's been good but Johncock's been flaky at best. Fyfe's been solid all year and Bock's been great for the last month or two. Much better form for the first pair.

i cant decide between fyfe & bock or stevie j & stiffy johncock?
i'm going for a prelim win...

I'd go for the first option mate. Stevie and Johncock can be too up and down for my liking.

Ok my dilemma ( alike many others ). Team:

backs:GIBBS, BROUGHTON, goddard, deledio, fisher, enright, otten
b: jacobs, talia, toy
mids: JUDD, pendles, swan, boyd, ablett, selwood
b: mzungu, hibberd, callinan
for: PAVLICH, SYLVIA, goodes, rok, franklin, roo, rioli
b: smith, howe, richardson

2 Trades. 200k. Players in bold in question. Options include benching gibbs and judd for final and trading out pav/sylvia. Or Trading out gibbs, judd and covering pav/sylvia with mzungu and i.smith? Or a mixture of both? Unsure which way to go to maximise my score as my backs are a weak point in terms of cover.

I have identified that the upgrade targets are most likely:
Gibbs > Bock
Judd > Priddis/Mitchell
Pavlich/Sylvia > Fyfe

Which combination would you go taking my cover into consideration?

Hopefully this isnt too long.. Just thought most would be in a similar situation.

Cheers all for your thoughts!

I would get Fyfe, he's been great for me. I would cover Judd and hope you get through.

Have you checked your opponents teams to see who they have?

I would get Fyfe, he's been great for me. I would cover Judd and hope you get through.

Have you checked your opponents teams to see who they have?

Sure have, I'm in 5/5 prelims so it's hard to cover all bases.

3 of 5 teams have GIBBS
1 of 5 teams has BROUGHTON
4 of 5 teams have JUDD/MURPHY
4 of 5 teams have PAVLICH
1 of 5 teams have SYLVIA

Fyfe has a fairly hard run as does Carlton. Like the look of Priddis so Judd > Priddis, Pav > Fyfe which would give me Mzungu/I.Smith covering Sylvia but then my backline backups are shizenhousen for Gibbs and maybe Broughton. Unsure which way to go!

so i've got the pavlich/silvia issue with one trade, thank's for pointing out the Montagna issues so he won't get traded.

Now we are down to trading pavlich for Chapman/Harvey/Rioli

My opponents have a mix of all three, Do i just go rioli due to the run? but chapman is playing at skilled and they usually stat up.

TRADE DONE
Sign from God, just thought i would check who i can afford and if i traded in Rioli it would leave me with Zero trades and Zero Dollar's, decided that was perfect.

My team to try and win thre leagues with is locked at

BACKS: Scotland, Gibbs, Goddard,delidio,enright,fisher,adcock,(R.Murphy,pedersen,Howard)
MIDS:pendles,Ablett,A.Swallow,Rockliff,Hodge,Bartel (Montagna,Silvia,Helbig)
RUCKS:Cox,Mummy(Lobbe,Moran)
FWDS:Fyfe,ROK,Buddy,Rioli,Brennan,Mzungu,I.Smith(Mckernan,T.Lynch,C.richardson)

What do you think my chances are?

One trade left 423600 to spend on a forward.
Already have ROK N Riewoldt & Mzungu.
Harvey seems to be the obvious pick but giving consideration to Petterd or Jurrah considering who the Demons have coming up (damn you Sylvia)

1 trade left Pav -Fyfe or Kennedy?
The teams I am playing all have Fyfe. So do I risk taking Kennedy against poor opposition or just cover Fyfe?
Risk v Reward.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I'll use my last two trades and trade out Judd and Pavlich this week. I have a whole heap of options as to who I can bring in. I can't decide!

B: Scotland; Gibbs; Goddard; Deledio; Fisher; Enright; Suckling (Stanley; Duigan; Batchelor)
C: Pendlebury; Judd; Swan; Boyd; Ablett; Thompson (Mzungu; Jacobs; Callinan)
R: Cox; Petrie (Bailey; Lobbe)
F: Pavlich; Goodes; O'Keefe; Harvey; Chapman; Franklin; N Riewoldt (Smith; Howe; Richardson)

At the moment I'm trying to split:

Judd <> Mitchell
Pavlich <> Cloke

or

Judd <> Hodge
Pavlich <> Johnson

Thoughts?

1 trade left Pav -Fyfe or Kennedy?
The teams I am playing all have Fyfe. So do I risk taking Kennedy against poor opposition or just cover Fyfe?
Risk v Reward.....

Depends. Do you think you have them covered elsewhere?

1 trade left. Looking to trade out either Pav or Sylvia but also only got 24,000 in the kitty. Thoughts on trading Sylvia for either Kennedy or LeCras n keep Pav praying that he may be a chance next week or trade Pav out for Chapman n play Mzungu/I.Smith as my F7 next week assuming I win this week.

Do we think Kennedy or LeCras will score two 100+ point games with WC’s easy run home?

I hate Supercoach this time of the year!! But I also love Supercoach this time of the year!!

1 trade left. Looking to trade out either Pav or Sylvia but also only got 24,000 in the kitty. Thoughts on trading Sylvia for either Kennedy or LeCras n keep Pav praying that he may be a chance next week or trade Pav out for Chapman n play Mzungu/I.Smith as my F7 next week assuming I win this week.

Do we think Kennedy or LeCras will score two 100+ point games with WC’s easy run home?

I hate Supercoach this time of the year!! But I also love Supercoach this time of the year!!

Pav will not play agian this year he's having surgery. Both Kennendy and Le cras likely to go big but have been too inconsistent so far. I guess Chappy is the way to go unless you haven't got one of Buddy, Rioli, O'Keefe, Goodes, Fyfe, Stevie J and Harvey.

I have a backline dilemma -
Goddard, Fisher, Enright, Deledio, Lower, Puopolo, McKernan
(Gibbs, Broughton, Taylor)
Even if Lower is named am I better off sideways trading to H.Taylor, Rawlings, O'Brien, Gilbert, Guerra etc.? or only if he's not named?
What about Broughton for Birchall? This will hurt me when Broughton comes back next round, however, but might help me this round.
OR - McKernan to Tutt, should also get me more points?

Sylvia to become Rob Murphy
Pavlich to become Fyfe

Rob Murphy then swaps with Talia to def and covers for Gibbs.
Talia to forward bench, swapped for Didak who showed enough last week for me to justify starting him.

Pav will not play agian this year he's having surgery. Both Kennendy and Le cras likely to go big but have been too inconsistent so far. I guess Chappy is the way to go unless you haven't got one of Buddy, Rioli, O'Keefe, Goodes, Fyfe, Stevie J and Harvey.

I have a backline dilemma -
Goddard, Fisher, Enright, Deledio, Lower, Puopolo, McKernan
(Gibbs, Broughton, Taylor)
Even if Lower is named am I better off sideways trading to H.Taylor, Rawlings, O'Brien, Gilbert, Guerra etc.? or only if he's not named?
What about Broughton for Birchall? This will hurt me when Broughton comes back next round, however, but might help me this round.
OR - McKernan to Tutt, should also get me more points?

Broughton is named to play this week so you're saved there.

Sylvia has busted my balls! One trade left and I need to get rid of him. Just two weeks ago I decided to trade Mzungu for Priddis instead of Sylvia. How that is costing me now!! :thumbsdown:

Broughton is named to play this week so you're saved there.

Sylvia has busted my balls! One trade left and I need to get rid of him. Just two weeks ago I decided to trade Mzungu for Priddis instead of Sylvia. How that is costing me now!! :thumbsdown:

Did the same!!!! :mad: AHHHH THE TEAM, ANYWHERE BUT THE TEAM!!!

On a more serious note, I have to cover both Sylvia and Pav now and upgrade Heppell/Hibberd this week with two trades, which leaves me in a rather large portion of horse manure.

However, I've come up with a solution and I was wondering what you all think?

Pavlich > Didak (234k, MPP, Gives me about 200K to play with)

Then Hibberd > Bock

This leaves me with Puopolo on the bench, providing I make it through this week.

My team:

BACKS: Delidio, Goddard, Fisher, Enright, Heppell, Suckling Puopolo (Smith, Hibberd, Howard)

MIDS: Pendles, Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Priddis (Gibbs(usually on the field), SYLVIA, Calinan

RUCK: Cox, Sandi (Smith, Bailey)

FWD: Fyfe, Franklin, Goodes, Petrie, N. Roo, Higgins, I.Smith (PAVLICH, Darling, Lynch)

Should I do the backline upgrade, or get another Fwd in for Pav and bench N. Roo/Higgins/Smith?

Cheers!!!

Did the same!!!! :mad: AHHHH THE TEAM, ANYWHERE BUT THE TEAM!!!

On a more serious note, I have to cover both Sylvia and Pav now and upgrade Heppell/Hibberd this week with two trades, which leaves me in a rather large portion of horse manure.

However, I've come up with a solution and I was wondering what you all think?

Pavlich > Didak (234k, MPP, Gives me about 200K to play with)

Then Hibberd > Bock

This leaves me with Puopolo on the bench, providing I make it through this week.

My team:

BACKS: Delidio, Goddard, Fisher, Enright, Heppell, Suckling Puopolo (Smith, Hibberd, Howard)

MIDS: Pendles, Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Priddis (Gibbs(usually on the field), SYLVIA, Calinan

RUCK: Cox, Sandi (Smith, Bailey)

FWD: Fyfe, Franklin, Goodes, Petrie, N. Roo, Higgins, I.Smith (PAVLICH, Darling, Lynch)

Should I do the backline upgrade, or get another Fwd in for Pav and bench N. Roo/Higgins/Smith?

Cheers!!!

Hey,

I think you should do the forward trades of Pavlich/Sylvia to comparable premiums*. Heppel has soft opp this week and then if you make it through Gibbs will take his spot next week, with Puopolo going against the Suns.

*if you don't have much money in the bank then you can swap pav for players like Chapman/Harvey/ROK and Sylvia for Kennedy/JRoo/Dangerfield.

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back