Rounds 18-23 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 18 trades

The Shaw >> (insert player name) trade is frustrating me to say the least!

Obvious candidates at this point would be Fisher, Newman, Birchall, Suckling in my case. What has crossed my mind also is trying to spring an in form unique into action...

Swoop on a cheaper Fisher next week? Potentially miss out on a nice score from him this week. Newman still has a bye (although in multi bye round it's still important as there is prize in cash league for most points overall) Birchall and Suckling such good run home but how can you split them!? Help!

Pretty easy for me, I have Suckling already and this week i'll also have Birchall.

I'm in a delimma I want to bring talia in so I can free up some cash for my last 5 trades, who has the least amount of job security mzungu, Isaac smith or simon Buckley

Would have to be Buckley, surely.

Yeah buckley for sure.

Need to decide for this week or next week

Heppell to Broughton or Newman

Tough one, have the cash for either, was lucky not to trade i Shaw thinking to myself I'll give it one more week... :D

Who do I get out of these guys? I'm leaning toward Broughton but will he keep getting time in the mids?

a)Newman
b)Broughton
c)Hodge
d)Martin (wasn't even considering him but his numbers look good)

Who do I get out of these guys? I'm leaning toward Broughton but will he keep getting time in the mids?

a)Newman
b)Broughton
c)Hodge
d)Martin (wasn't even considering him but his numbers look good)
Hodge isn't a defender..
I agree with you with broughton..

Yeah buckley for sure.

Need to decide for this week or next week

Heppell to Broughton or Newman

Tough one, have the cash for either, was lucky not to trade i Shaw thinking to myself I'll give it one more week... :D

In same boat. Cannot decide. I have Lids so not sure on Newman. Broughton may have to go back with Hayden going down and Suban coming back??

My issue is a s follows:
Currently equal top going for league win and cannot really get knocked out of top 4.
6 trades, $27K left.

Can just afford a Shaw -> Newman (1 trade) this week but had planned on getting Fisher next week.
Also still have fwd upgrade to do either Krak or J.Roo. Should I do the Newman trade or wait for Fisher?
Or should I go Buckley to Talia or Callinan and Krak or J.Roo to a Cloke or even Petrie?
Not really concerned with Ruck donut this week as I reckon Sandi will be back week after and can still possible win.
Only 6 trades though. Could just sit tight until finals with top 4 sewn up.
Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

B: Gibbs, Lids, Goddard, Suckling, Murphy, Heppell, Lower (SHAW, Howard, Buckley)
M: Swan, Pendles, Judd, Ablett, Hodge, Cross (Jacobs, Bewick, Prestia)
R: Cox, LOBBE (SANDI, Tippett)
F: N.Roo, ROK, Buddy, Goodes, J.Roo, Fyfe, Pavlich (Krak, Siposs, Mzungu)

4 trades + 360k

Was thinking of spending the money and getting Hodge for Boak and Fyfe for Dahlhaus...

Currently sitting on top of league on percentage... Should I hold onto the trades for a few more weeks or use them now seeing as how both hodge and fyfe will continue to go up in price :confused:

Thanks for any replys

Re: Supercoach Help, 2 Trades Left

my backline is scotland lids fisher goddard suckling heppel martin, at the moment i have shaw on the bench along with jacobs and with one trade left. do i trade out shaw and lose the trade or should i hang on to him and have him sit on the bench to keep my trade ?

Re: Supercoach Help, 2 Trades Left

depends how strong the rest of your team is? if you're going for a league win leave him sitting there pal and save it for a long-term injury.

0 trades this week. But 2 next week with Cotchin>Gablett & Lower>Fisher.
Leaving me with this side. And 2 trades for finals or LTI if Rqd.
B: Gibbs, Lids, Goddard, Newman, Fisher, Enright, Rawlings, (Gilby, Jacobs, Strauss)
M: Swan, MMurphy, Boyd, Ablett, Hodge, Dalsanto (Bartel,ISmith, Bewick)
R: Cox, Petrie (Sandi, ZSmith)
F: Pavlich, Buddy, Goodes, Chapman, Rioli, NRoo,JRoo (Richo, JTippett, Mzungu)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 trades and 150k

I think now is the time to get buddy, i could upgrade JRoo or Hibberd, Krak or mzungu

But I am considering doing a double trade and upgrading C Dixon.

Team
Goddard Fisher Deledio Gibbs Heppell Lower Stanley (Shaw, Otten, Puopolo)
Pendlebury Ablett Swan Boyd Selwood Cooney (krakouer, Jacobs, Hibberd)
Cox Petrie (Z Smith Sandilands)
Pavlich Fyfe Goodes Chapman S Johnson N Roo J Roo (mzungu, Dixon, J Tippett)

would leave me 3 Trades and 70k (to do something with shaw)

So hibberd for Callinan and Dixon to Franklin atm

thing's looking bright this week

BACKS:Scotland,lids,fisher,gibbs,goddard,enright,pedersen (strauss,mckernan,Howard)
MIDS: Pendles, A.Swallow,Abllett, Hodge,Rockliff,Monty (Bartel,I.Smith,Helbig)
RUCKS:Cox,Sandi(Lobbe,Moran)
FWDS:pav,Buddy,ROK,Fyfe, Sylvia, Bob Murphy,Brennan (T.Lynch,Mzungu,Richardson)

3 trades and 130K.

Are safe in the top 8 for all leagues, only descision is do i bring in Talia (on the Bublle) for some Money to use in the last two moves?

thing's looking bright this week

BACKS:Scotland,lids,fisher,gibbs,goddard,enright,pedersen (strauss,mckernan,Howard)
MIDS: Pendles, A.Swallow,Abllett, Hodge,Rockliff,Monty (Bartel,I.Smith,Helbig)
RUCKS:Cox,Sandi(Lobbe,Moran)
FWDS:pav,Buddy,ROK,Fyfe, Sylvia, Bob Murphy,Brennan (T.Lynch,Mzungu,Richardson)

3 trades and 130K.

Are safe in the top 8 for all leagues, only descision is do i bring in Talia (on the Bublle) for some Money to use in the last two moves?
I wouldn't, you'll probably need those trades later on when your players start getting injuries/suspensions/go in for early surgery etc to be right for a full preseason. It's not like you need to play Talia or need someone to make you cash on the bench. If you need cash later on just downgrade when you have to. Trades are more important than having extra cash in the bank.

looking to finish my midfield this week, currently it looks like this:

Ablett, Pendlebury, Judd, Swan, Hodge, Mzungu
I.Smith, Irons, Prestia

139k remaining, 5 trades

whats everyones opinion regarding the underpriced premiums of Bartel and Montagna, also has anyone though about Barlow when he falls to 400kish in 3 weeks time ?

I.Smith, Irons, Prestia

139k remaining, 5 trades

whats everyones opinion regarding the underpriced premiums of Bartel and Montagna, also has anyone though about Barlow when he falls to 400kish in 3 weeks time ?

I'd put Montagna ahead of Bartel due to the cats bye and potentially cruising pre-finals where as the Saints are trying to get a finals spot. Also, looking at Mzungu's BE you might want to wait a week to trade him, alternatively Smith has probably peaked.

I.Smith, Irons, Prestia

139k remaining, 5 trades

I'd look at the B/E's of all of your bench and pick the one likely to lose moeny or not mak money this week, Also check out how unique they are as this could be the difference in the end. Monty is the best choice in price bracket.

Hey all, would like some advice on my team, at the moment it sits:

B: Deledio, Newman, Fisher, Gibbs, Goddard, Enright, Lower (Duigan, Otten, Strauss)

C: Pendlebury, Judd, Ablett, Swan, Hodge, Krakouer (Didak, Hibberb, Jacobs)

R: Cox, Smith (Bailey, J Tippett)

F: Pavlich, Goodes, Sylvia, Frankling, Chapman, Riewoldt, I Smith (Mzungu, Mckernan, Prestia)

7 trades and $206 900 cash
thinking bout downgrading otten to talia, then krak to; a)priddis b)dal santo c)thomas, then next week doing smith to fyfe, with 4 trades and some cash for finals
thoughts would be appreciated

B: Deledio, Newman, Fisher, Gibbs, Goddard, Enright, Lower (Duigan, Otten, Strauss)

F: Pavlich, Goodes, Sylvia, Frankling, Chapman, Riewoldt, I Smith (Mzungu, Mckernan, Prestia)

thinking bout downgrading otten to talia, then krak to; a)priddis b)dal santo c)thomas, then next week doing smith to fyfe, with 4 trades and some cash for finals

Try jobe Watson as a pod

spent some time looking at the future.

6 trades and no cash.

this week strongly considering
OUT varcoe & j.reiwoldt
IN talia & franklin

then nothing til R21 - 1st finals.
strongly considering a risk
OUT goldstein & a.swallow (nth bye)
IN dal santo & j.tippett (for swap with lobbe in fwd)

then 2 trades and about $300k left
upgrade 2 mids (from martin, cotchin, cross)

assuming nothing goes wrong :eek:

Personally think Krakouer to Mitchel is the best option here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back