Rounds 18-23 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 20 Trade Talk

Went Hibberd to Birchall

I don't regret trading Sylvia in around Round 15 but I both rue and lament it, could really use that trade right about now.

I don't regret trading Sylvia in around Round 15 but I both rue and lament it, could really use that trade right about now.

Yeah, my Robert Murphy to Sylvia trade two weeks ago is looking like even more of a winner now.

Have 3 trades left and $10,900 in bank.

Team is

Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, Fisher, Adcock, Suckling, Broughton, Deledio, Heppell, Stanley, Puopolo

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Thompson, Judd, Cross, Mzungu, Jacobs, Callinan

Rucks: Cox, Z. Smith, Bailey, Vardy

Fwds: Franklin, Fyfe, Pavlich, N. Riewoldt, Goodes, Chapman, Sylvia, J. Riewoldt, Darling, I. Smith.

Was thinking of trading Puopolo/Stanley/Darling for cheapie

Then Mzungu out for Priddis or ROK

Next week upgrade Z.Smith, hoping for McEvoy or Mumford but can probably only afford to if I bring in ROK.

Want Priddis because Cross is being used as a tagger.

Thoughts on trading in ROK or Priddis or anything else you can see?

Thanks.

Have 3 trades left and $10,900 in bank.

Team is

Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, Fisher, Adcock, Suckling, Broughton, Deledio, Heppell, Stanley, Puopolo

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Thompson, Judd, Cross, Mzungu, Jacobs, Callinan

Rucks: Cox, Z. Smith, Bailey, Vardy

Fwds: Franklin, Fyfe, Pavlich, N. Riewoldt, Goodes, Chapman, Sylvia, J. Riewoldt, Darling, I. Smith.

Was thinking of trading Puopolo/Stanley/Darling for cheapie

Then Mzungu out for Priddis or ROK

Next week upgrade Z.Smith, hoping for McEvoy or Mumford but can probably only afford to if I bring in ROK.

Want Priddis because Cross is being used as a tagger.

Thoughts on trading in ROK or Priddis or anything else you can see?

Thanks.

Can you do poo to rookie, then Jacobs to rioli?

Hibberd > J.Taylor
Puopolo or Heppell > Broughton

Probably leaning towards keeping Heppell. Think Puopolo is a better scorer overall, but Heppell is good cover for midfield and defense.

Think Puopolo is a better scorer overall, but Heppell is good cover for midfield and defense.[/quote]
Gotta agree with you there mate, I reckon Pupus (pronounced Poopoos) haha is probably a more reliable (for lack of a better word) u know your gonna get 60-80 points a game out of him, but i think there is more upside to Heppell, more potential for 100+ points? Plus read somewhere today too that Jimmy reckons he's too good to rest.
I'm in a bit of a tight spot myself, Just pulled the trigger on Tapscott > Buddy, so now my team looks like
B: Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Lower, Puopolo, Cheney (Newman, Enright, Talia)
M: Pendles, Swan, Judd, Mitchell, Foley, I.Smith, (Ablett, Heppell, Callinan)
R:Cox, Z. Smith (Sandi, Bailey)
F:Fyfe, Harvey, ROK, Stevie J, Buddy, N Roo, Krak (Mzungu, Howe, Dixon)
So what to do with Newman? Hang on and hope he gets back or punt him for Fisher, Suckling, Birchall etc? Got one more trade for this round (5 total) playing the bloke on the top of BF Div22 ladder and im outside of the eight on percentage.
Help?:confused:

I have 2 trades and 20k

I was going to save them but i'm now thinking its time to move on SANDILANDS. I just seems a waste to have 508k on the bench.

If he plays next week i wont have any confidence selecting him on the field in the 1st final.

Move now and I can get MUMFORD and make 70k which will leave me with
1 trade and 90k for a final premium / injury cover

rucks would be Cox, Mumford (Z, Smith, Tippett / Petrie in Fwds)

Should I do it??

Currently sitting 8th in 3 leagues and need to win to stay in finals for all!

3 trades left with $222,000 in the salary cap.

Bold = same players as upcoming opp
Red = Considered trades
Green = Emergency

DEF: Godd, Dildo, Broughts, Newman, Lower, Stanley, Talia
(Enright, Murphy, Toy)

MID: Pendles, Swan, Judd, Hodge, Krak, ISmith
(Gablett, Cross, Mzu)

RUCK: Smith, Bailey
(Ottens, Ear Lobbe)

FWD: Fyfe, Pav, Buddy, Goodes, Okeefe, Yarran, Didak
(Sylvia, McKernan, Dixon)

My opposition has Cox and Goldstain in the Ruck which is my biggest worry

Trades???

Newman -> Fisher (Frees up another 30k) is a must and will not be an option as opp has Fish.

Opt 1: Smith -> Mumford (POD in ruck come finals if i make it)

Opt 2: Ottens -> Cox (Cox could very well get 150+ this week against a side with no ruck, Eagles have easy run home, plus alot of people in my league have him)

Opt 3: Toy - > Poopolo or Johncock (need to upgrade bench and get reasonable D7/D8.

Having Murphy and Enright out is killing me this round with me forced to play Lower, Stanley and Talia on the field with no emergency in back line :mad:

Need some advice!!! :eek:

Traded in Broughton for Newman and Selwood for Higgins this week. Sitting happy on top of my league ladder with 3 trades left and $205k salary.
Have plans to turn Mzungu into Fyfe and if there is no injuries sell Talia for cash and upgrade elsewhere as my last 3 trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who should I keep out of Lower and Puopolo? Who will be more likely to hold their spot/score well?

Puopolo's draw looks to be a lot easier, but Lower on his day can score bigger. Tough one ... I'd keep Puopolo if he's only gonna be sitting on your bench anwyay?
I'm gonna keep both for another week or two.

One trade for me this week - Mzungu > Nicky Dal.

I have 6 trades left and $140k in bank and really can't decide which way to go to start setting up before finals.

#1: Goldstein/Sandi -> Cox (z.smith and mccauley other rucks)

#2: Cotchin -> J. Selwood

#3: Heppel -> Broughton

#4: Yarran/Mzungu -> OKeefe

Any ideas?

I have 2 trades and 20k

I was going to save them but i'm now thinking its time to move on SANDILANDS. I just seems a waste to have 508k on the bench.

If he plays next week i wont have any confidence selecting him on the field in the 1st final.

Move now and I can get MUMFORD and make 70k which will leave me with
1 trade and 90k for a final premium / injury cover

rucks would be Cox, Mumford (Z, Smith, Tippett / Petrie in Fwds)

Should I do it??
Yes you should, Mumford has a very low BE and next round Petrie has the bye so your rucks would be looking very thin.

I'm in a similar situation..

2 trades left and I'm going all out this round,

M: Swan, Pendles, Judd, S. Thompson, Bartel, Mzungu (Cross, Prestia, Bewick)

R: Cox, Z. Smith (Bailey, Keeffe)

$238k...looking at upgrading Smith to Mumford who has the best average at his price. This would leave me with $131k

Cross has the bye this round, but will be very good cover for Judd and Bartel in their respective bye rounds. So I'm looking at upgrading Mzungu, which gives me a total of $450,100.

My question is, which MID should I take under $450k?

I have 6 trades left and $140k in bank and really can't decide which way to go to start setting up before finals.

Any ideas?
Sandi to Cox
Yarran to okeefe (mzungu has mpp flexibility)

Any ideas?
Keep Goldy, get rid of Sandi for Cox and use Z. Smith as cover next week. Although you are really late on Cox, he is (and has been) a must get all year. Selwood will fest on the tagless GC midfield, now without Ablett contesting he could go huge. Depends on who you are up against this week and the key match-ups.

Any ideas?
Mzungu to O'Keefe if you can cover for Yarran in the 3rd final. Freo have tough run home so this trade to me looks like the one to gain the most points.
I wouldn't be getting Selwood until after 2nd final unless you finish top four AND win the 1st.
Heppel is great cover for now so wait for Broughtons price to drop.
I'd be keeping your rucks the way they are. Option 4 for me.

Who should I get out of J.Taylor and M.Ross?

Mzungu to O'Keefe if you can cover for Yarran in the 3rd final. Freo have tough run home so this trade to me looks like the one to gain the most points.
I wouldn't be getting Selwood until after 2nd final unless you finish top four AND win the 1st.
Heppel is great cover for now so wait for Broughtons price to drop.
I'd be keeping your rucks the way they are. Option 4 for me.

Who should I get out of J.Taylor and M.Ross?
Ross looked better and has better job security with Essendons injuries and Gold Coast like to rotate the kids so he might be out next week

Thanks fellas. I've been late on Cox as I've been sitting on the top of the ladder all season holding out on trades where I could, just regretting not pulling the trigger earlier now after Cox's 200+ score.

Looks like sandi -> cox and cotchin -> selwood it is!

Thanks fellas. I've been late on Cox as I've been sitting on the top of the ladder all season holding out on trades where I could, just regretting not pulling the trigger earlier now after Cox's 200+ score.

Looks like sandi -> cox and cotchin -> selwood it is!
Geelong have the bye second week of finals remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back