Rounds 7 & 8 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 7 Trades

Went Scully > Howlett (Probably a bad idea), and Medhurst to Fyfe. Wanted to free up some cash.

Probably a really bad decision, but meh. Sitting in the top 3000 atm.
Scully has 7 touches, 1 mark, 1 tackle, 1 FF, 1 behind, 4 inside 50s

halfway through the first. 1 clanger too.

Went Nason to Webberley & Trengove to Cross.

Midfield is now complete with Ablett Bartel Barlow Stanton Judd & Cross with Martin on the pine so pretty happy to have that out the way so early. *Crosses fingers for no LTIs in the midfield*

I can now focus on getting my forwards and backs in shape and I reckon I've only got 2 trades left overall to get them set up and that will leave me a decent amount of trades as cover for any LTI's.

Went Scully > Howlett (Probably a bad idea), and Medhurst to Fyfe. Wanted to free up some cash.

Probably a really bad decision, but meh. Sitting in the top 3000 atm.

Scully 83 at 3/4 time. Could be my first terrible trade for the year.... Only saving grace was he was on the bench anyway ><

[edit] 133 for the game.. fml. Stupid decision 2 mins from lockout.

my season is totally down the crapper. Guns aren't firing, mid-priced gambles mostly losing money hand-over fist, ruck sucking valuable trades...and my 3 bulldog players are the chief flushers. Cooney, Hall and Murphy have had like one good game each. At least the swans are playing well. When reality is this good, who needs fantasy.

Round 8 Trades

Possible downgrade targets this week on the bubble are Jaensch, Roberton, Stevenson and the one gamers, Hughes, Shepphard, Rohan, Webberley.

My trades will more than likely be:
In: Goodwin, Hayes
Out: Drummond, Martin

Re: Round 8 Trades

I know it will be late but I am almost considering Hall > Pods.

It is about the only mistake I have made so far, not getting on Pods early.

Considering:

OUT: Silvagni, Ladson
IN: Roberton/Jaensch, Goodwin

but doubt I'll do that

Also Considering:

OUT: Ziebell, Silvagni
IN: Hughes/Goodwin or Davis (of the Leon variety)/Roberton

But doubt I'll do that either...

I know it will be late but I am almost considering Hall > Pods.

It is about the only mistake I have made so far, not getting on Pods early.
Similar to your trade, im considering bringing Malceski in. Absolutely killing me that bloke but after bringing in Drummond i'd need my head read to bring in another left footed, injury prone, backmen :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The little sook is out of reach for a few more weeks after today,so will have to look elsewhere for now.

Considering Hall/Medhurst to Neon,Ladson to Hargraves

OUT: Silvagni, Ladson
IN: Roberton/Jaensch, Goodwin

OUT: Ziebell, Silvagni
IN: Hughes/Goodwin or Davis (of the Leon variety)/Roberton

OUT: Ladson/Silvagni, Ziebell
IN: Roberton, Hayes

OUT: Martin, Ziebell
IN: Hayes, Stevenson

So many thought processes. Definately like the third one ATM, but we'll see.

Already planned this week's trades, barring any injuries.

OUT: Medhurst. IN: Higgins (probably).
OUT: Hunt. IN: Not Hargrave (so very glad I waited a week).

Could change though... Hall's putting his hand up and yelling to be removed, with Sydney next week. Got Roos and the Bombers after that so I might persist with him for three more weeks.

Hmmm not sure yet but considering...

Out: Silvagni, Hille/Rioli
In: Webberly/Jaensch/Roberton and Cox/Higgins/Chapman (but if i go chapman will use all my money...:confused:)

Still a lot of options at the moment

No trades for me until Friday when I see the teams, no injuries this week so far, still have Danger on the bench. Need to hold onto some of my trades.

Is Goodes the big dud due to plummet in price? Hope not as he will almost certainly be traded out this week.

Might look to cash in one of Scully, Trengove or Martin and upgrade somewhere else on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back