OUT: Silvagni, Ladson
IN: Roberton/Jaensch, Goodwin

OUT: Ziebell, Silvagni
IN: Hughes/Goodwin or Davis (of the Leon variety)/Roberton

OUT: Ladson/Silvagni, Ziebell
IN: Roberton, Hayes

OUT: Martin, Ziebell
IN: Hayes, Stevenson

So many thought processes. Definately like the third one ATM, but we'll see.

Lotta options there tom but gotta agree the third does look good and also the 2nd with a hughes davis combo

Re: Round 8 Trades

Hmm not 100% sure on the goodwin IN part.... Could work out but really not sure... any other options??
Nah not a great deal, other options are Fisher, Bock, Carazzo maybe.

Or if i wanted a Newman, Heater, Gilbee i'd have to go someone else instead of Hayes. Maybe Mitchell, Black or Davis.

Heater/Gilbee + Mitchell could work i guess.

Nah not a great deal, other options are Fisher, Bock, Carazzo maybe.

Or if i wanted a Newman, Heater, Gilbee i'd have to go someone else instead of Hayes. Maybe Mitchell, Black or Davis.

Heater/Gilbee + Mitchell could work i guess.

Gilbee + Mitchell could very well work... Pardon the question but who is heater?

Silvagni out for a 2 game rookie and im not sure who to upgrade. here is my team
supercoachv7.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] I feel i need some solid players in my forward line

Gilbee + Mitchell could very well work... Pardon the question but who is heater?
Heater = Heath Shaw

The problem with Gilbee and Mitchell is that it would be best to wait 2 weeks for their prices to bottom out. Im not even sure if Mitchell's due back soon but i'll definitely consider that trade.

Are there any cash cows left or has the boat sailed???

Any position.

Heater = Heath Shaw

The problem with Gilbee and Mitchell is that it would be best to wait 2 weeks for their prices to bottom out. Im not even sure if Mitchell's due back soon but i'll definitely consider that trade.

Hmm if ur not sure on Mitchell you could also try Gibbs or pendles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who to downgrade for Hall? Killing myself Pods has been on my bench.
Forward line: Brown,Pavlich,O'keefe,Hall,Gray,Ballantyne,Betts
Emergencies: Gumby and rockliff.

Are Rohan and Janesch the only options? Neither looks promising.

Why is everyone looking to upgrade Martin this week?

They are playing the 2nd worst team in the comp next weekend.

I thought they play essendon in two weeks time... Oh wait ofcoarse we beat you meaning YOU ARE the 2nd worst team in the league:p

Something has just hit my mind!!
I'm sure at least half of you have Hall on your side, and Pods benched. I have found a soloution!
With Petterd gone for the season, Watts and Wonaemirri may play soon, I predict within 2-4 weeks when some of them can get some form together.
I'm thinking Hall>Watts/Wonna
Trengove>Judd.
Allowing me to start pods and have gumby as cover.

I will probably go Trengove to Swan with the cash I have in the bank. Other than that, I might have to trade Brennan out if it's long term, but hopefully can cover with Peterson or Rockliff.

Who to downgrade for Hall? Killing myself Pods has been on my bench.
Forward line: Brown,Pavlich,O'keefe,Hall,Gray,Ballantyne,Betts
Emergencies: Gumby and rockliff.

Are Rohan and Janesch the only options? Neither looks promising.

Give Rohan a break mate. On debut agaisnt the best side in the comp, what would you expect?

Why oh why did I pick Goodes instead of Chapman :( I suppose I've got no choice but to keep him?

Why oh why did I pick Goodes instead of Chapman :( I suppose I've got no choice but to keep him?

I'm in the same boat :thumbsdown: Got Goodes, don't have Chappy.

I think we have to keep him. I also had Goodwin going badly and wanted to trade him but he got 95 today.

I am going to work on strengthening my team elsewhere and hoping Goodes comes goodes and Chappy goes twang!

The thing with Chappy is that if he goes twang in round 16 those that had him would take the ranking points we lost, trade him out and still be laughing at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back