Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a game, when you win you act like it’s because you’re a bunch of qooty superstars, when you lose you blame the umpires.
That’s why you don’t take it serious, it’s a roll of the dice and as Mobbs said it’s the enjoyment and community that matters.
Did you copy and paste this from another losing teams thread?

Mobbs do we have the finalised posting stats for the season, including the GF? I’d love to see them.
When my laptop has one of its "I don't have a fan anymore stop rushing me" infarctions, it takes up to 20 minutes sometimes just to type a post like this. I type it all, then look up and watch as the laptop considers each character one by one with a 2 second break beteween each. If there's a typo (for example that "beteween" back there), I can't be arsed anymore because it will take an hour to scroll back.

So loading the spreadsheet is gonna be barrels of fun.

Hopefully within the hour.

When my laptop has one of its "I don't have a fan anymore stop rushing me" infarctions, it takes up to 20 minutes sometimes just to type a post like this. I type it all, then look up and watch as the laptop considers each character one by one with a 2 second break beteween each. If there's a typo (for example that "beteween" back there), I can't be arsed anymore because it will take an hour to scroll back.

So loading the spreadsheet is gonna be barrels of fun.

Hopefully within the hour.
All good, we have weeks :)

how did we win? :drunk:

Could barely string 2 wins in a row all season. Then win 4 finals straight lol

Just like I (very) occasionally have good weeks in AFL Fantasy, we have been due some luck in finals.

Talk of anything else is just sour grapes !! We earned it and deserved it !!

So you didn't pay off the simmer?

Im Not No Way GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like your job here is done Mobbs. Time to take up the offer to join the Wonders I suppose...
TPATC-heh-umm.gif

Why do you want me? You don't even like me!

("Why do you want me? You don't even like me baby!" - Human League.

So you didn't pay off the simmer?

It’s all just random. In my first season as captain, as mentioned elsewhere, we were top of the table at Rd 8.

At this point, half the side thought it was a good idea to randomly post the ladder in every thread possible.

The Sim Gods were angry, and took vengeance upon them - and we didn’t win a game for the next 9 matches and finished 11th….

We then set the record two years running for biggest three quarter time lead in a final - to then lose the game…

Following that, we lost after leading by 30 off points at three quarter time the following year. With 30 seconds left in the last, I somehow kicked a goal to give us the lead but we still lost….

We were just due some luck.

|
Done!

Hijji Hijji! Here's how much you bastards refused to shut the hell up!

View attachment 1434169

And some annotation, you say? Of course I have something to say about it!

View attachment 1434182
23 Roys jumped in, terrific in a GF! The way it should be.
It was a fun finals series, the Gumbies, Dragons and Phoenix were all great value and really engaging 👍🏻

It’s all just random. In my first season as captain, as mentioned elsewhere, we were top of the table at Rd 8.

At this point, half the side thought it was a good idea to randomly post the ladder in every thread possible.

The Sim Gods were angry, and took vengeance upon them - and we didn’t win a game for the next 9 matches and finished 11th….

We then set the record two years running for biggest three quarter time lead in a final - to then lose the game…

Following that, we lost after leading by 30 off points at three quarter time the following year. With 30 seconds left in the last, I somehow kicked a goal to give us the lead but we still lost….

We were just due some luck.
fitzroybowiedog weathered some storms on the way to winning the ultimate prize too. You've had a cast iron stomach withstanding all the rough luck we've had over the seasons and still pressing forward with us in tow. Not only do we produce the best team, and the best players which we disseminate around the rest of the league, but we have also produced some of the best leaders the league has ever seen.

It was a fun finals series, the Gumbies, Dragons and Phoenix were all great value and really engaging 👍🏻
This is true! Every match thread was heaps fun. Kudos to all our finals opponents!

I also wanna shout out to the Wonders who in S16 (I think it was) hosted probably the most fun of all our match threads this season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back