Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s sad for Jazny ’s boy :(
He will be fine. Copped that bad injury and then this. Only the stupid are giving up on him.
Supporters are sooooooooo fickle.

You know what the best part of the GF thread was…besides winning of course.

Mobbs falling asleep at 3:51 pm and missing the whole thing LOL
Such a Mobbs thing to do 🥰

Send our Big Boy some luvin’s fam, he’s still under the weather ☔

He will be fine. Copped that bad injury and then this. Only the stupid are giving up on him.

It was a shocker injury from a crazy brave smother that went wrong. I wrote somewhere his bones may have repaired but his confidence has not yet been restored

An All-Sweet FA icon!
Literally melted the whole League after posting like 3 times all season.

Jaz is the sharpest person I know on BF, way too smart for us dickheads over here lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or he could just come home :) The curse matters no more 🤣
Well, I've been in this game long enough to know a few things :
1 ) The Roys just won the flag. To misquote Yazz and the Plastic People Population "The Only Way is down, baby!" as the incoming Admin has pointed out, I haven't been a part of a winning finals team in 15 YEARS!!! jumping on board the BJO train will only add to that.
2) Based on the above I'd be better off joining a team that missed the finals, so I'd expect old mate ClarkeM to come knocking some time next season.
3) I'm leaving the Bears at the end of this season, so expect them to at least make the S34 prelim, maybe even make the GF next season

1 ) The Roys just won the flag. To misquote Yazz and the Plastic People Population "The Only Way is down, baby!" as the imcoming Admin has pointed out, I haven't been a part of a winning finals team in 15 YEARS!!! jumping on board the BJO train will only add to that.
2) Based on the above I'd be better off joining a team that missed the finals, so I'd expect old mate ClarkeM to come knocking some time next season.
3) I'm leaving the Bears at the end of this season, so expect them to at least make the S34 prelim, maybe even make the GF next season
15 years 🥹 Thats like 30 seasons? I’m actually happy with 1 and it’s only taken 13 seasons.
I think the Wonders were Mobbs favourite match thread this season…they all blend together for me now. Only Sunday matters!

P.S : it IS the end of the season…the Roys won 😎

Jaz is the sharpest person I know on BF, way too smart for us dickheads over here lol.
He is the :goat:!
5VK2.gif

1 ) The Roys just won the flag. To misquote Yazz and the Plastic People Population "The Only Way is down, baby!" as the incoming Admin has pointed out, I haven't been a part of a winning finals team in 15 YEARS!!! jumping on board the BJO train will only add to that.
Just to put an entirely untimely, inappropriate and I am sure unappreciated spanner in your works ... it might be important to remember that while overall, nothing can affect your fortunes, you might be best placed to choose a club and

{ok I had technical difficulties, the site keeps telling me my post is too long. I'll conclude in a pursuant post.}

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back