Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What - at the same time or sequentially ??

And just the team or the entire city ??

And just the city itself or the broader community ??

Start with Tom Stewart … then I will decide where we go from there

DERRINALPHIL where are you brah?
I am in a good space, spending time rolling around on the floor with my first grand son, watching footy and drinking Rutherglen muscat.

Should I be responding to something digital?

I am in a good space, spending time rolling around on the floor with my first grand son, watching footy and drinking Rutherglen muscat.

Should I be responding to something digital?
You just did! Enjoy!

Yeah but most people on here have learned to ignore me !!

Nope, not happening on my watch TDC.
You are a national treasure and a Roys club legend, you are the Mr Miyagi to my Daniel Son

nodding-mr-miyagi.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still cannot believe we are Premiers, and had a Mad Monday with zackah (I ended up in Cairns in a dry up cell wearing a Clown costume and make up for some reason)

It's not so much that I won a SFA flag, it's the awesome and amazing people I won a Premiership medal that still makes me so on top of the world.

Not here just to win one flag, I want it all, want at least 3 or 4 premiership medals with the Roysters, and definitely believe we can (and should) go back to back next season.

eDZZZOSVHqqpEaP_yZluq0MktiM=.gif

I actually am in disarray, I had no intention of watching Wimbledon into the wee hours every night but I’m hooked how. Worse sleeping patterns than I even had before 😑

Luckily we won the Premiership, it’s the off season, and I don’t GAF 🥳

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back