Matz

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
AC Milan
Sorry guys wasn't sure if we had a rumour thread or not. Since end of season is near i thought maybe we could put eveything people have heard about anything with our club could be put here?
If not im happy to scrap the thread.

Swanny's fallen out with the club apparently, has asked to be traded lol (talk back rumour)

So far rumours i have heard are we are after stef martin, cam pederson, and q stick. So its clear we are going for the big men.

I'm sticking to my Goddard one.

We may not get him, but I reckon we'll put an offer in. Having Scott Watters there could make life a touch easier? Maybe?
Well you never know, there was rumour that he had coffee with bucks and ball mid year not sure if any truth to it.
I remember just before FA came in and Eddie was against it but said if FA comes in he will make sure Collingwood would be neck deep in it.

Also too i think it helps when you have blokes like watters at Saints and Neeld at Melb. I think it will help when trading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley wanted Swan to play VFL for the 2 weeks he was suspended, Swanny told Bucks and Ed he'll walk out if they made him play in the 2's after already being livid with the 2 week ban. Swanny got his way ;)

one advantage of our salary cap being full (once cloke signs).........

we are not connected to any trade/recruiting rumours, cos theres no space left.

and everyone knows it.

easy fix. :thumbsu:

Well with De-Listing and Tarrant retiring there be some money

Cloke's face is the first thing you see when you open the collingwood website. As I read the tea-leaves that's a pretty good sign that negotiations are going nicely

Cloke's face is the first thing you see when you open the collingwood website. As I read the tea-leaves that's a pretty good sign that negotiations are going nicely

Why You think that?

me thinks already accounted for in the rises for players like reid, beams etc. they werent getting little 10% uplifts either.

I doubt we would 100% fill it up by Signing everyone. I say they would have some Spare to get some other players

A good friend of mines parents are best friends with Swanny's parents.

Apparantly he cannot stand Buckley and after his contract that is it. Doing it purely for financial reasons nowadays other wise he would have walked after the last contract.

Just what i have been told not saying its true.

Why You think that?
Cloke's image disappeared when negotiations seemed to be tense. Now he is back on the website when things appear to be going better. That is the sum total of my conclusions given how media savvy collingwood is in this day and age - I would doubt that this is an accident.
(I'm the first to say that this is a tenuous link, hence a rumour thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back