Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Round up the Crows and steal a break on the floundering "big clubs" and chasers in a cross border raid to SA today. We're 2 wins away from guaranteed finals and 3 from a decent shot at the double chance.

The Crows are not to be taken lightly (no team is this year) so a clinical execution and a ruthless intent to dismantle the opposition on their home deck is required. Gladiators to a man. It's required not only today, but for the remainder of the season.

The team looks very settled as the continuity in selection would suggest and our form is strong. Anything is possible this year. The right result today makes it even more possible.

Last edited:

As suggested by Bulldog rick , I will be honouring the life of Mr Democracy Manifest this afternoon by ordering a succulent Chinese meal - honey chicken, a fried footy dumpling and a BBQ pork bun - for luck.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Caleb Daniel is sub

Carlton have West Coast and Saints left and Hawks have Richmond and North.

Can’t afford to let any of these next two slip

Great day for big forwards, need some straight goal kicking away from home! Conditions perfect at the ground light breeze favouring south end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As suggested by Bulldog rick , I will be honouring the life of Mr Democracy Manifest this afternoon by ordering a succulent Chinese meal - honey chicken, a fried footy dumpling and a BBQ pork bun - for luck.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Need to be kept updated on just how succulent it is as the game progresses please 👍

Not nervous, although the two Adelaide Oval games have been two of our worst performed ones of the season.

We just look like a too well oiled machine at the moment and Adelaide still look like they are struggling to find their identity. Thilthorpe has been really good since he came back and I assume Lobb will have that matchup. Just can’t see them being able to go with our midfield but lets see.

It'll be an interesting watch from an intensity perspective. If we're serious there can be no drop off. The want to put every and any team to the sword must be there.

Going to Adelaide always worries me, we need to kick straight though, can’t let Adelaide just hang around by inaccurate kicking for goal like last week

Not nervous, although the two Adelaide Oval games have been two of our worst performed ones of the season.

We just look like a too well oiled machine at the moment and Adelaide still look like they are struggling to find their identity. Thilthorpe has been really good since he came back and I assume Lobb will have that matchup. Just can’t see them being able to go with our midfield but lets see.
4 pt loss to the Cats there !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back