Ryan Nyhuis tackle on Robbie Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he'll be suspended but christ Dixon is a ******* faux tough-guy w***er. Clearly wasn't malicious and he immediately runs over to a 21 year old kid and grabs him by the throat.
Standing up for our best player who was laying unconscious on ground. Should have he have asked his age first.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Standing up for our best player who was laying unconscious on ground. Should have he have asked his age first.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You dont "stand up" for anyone by grabbing a guy half your size round the throat. All he did was escalate the situation because he felt the need to throw his weight around and remind everyone what a tough bloke he is.

3-4 weeks. Punishment based on injury/outcome. Initially thought careless, medium and body but considering he was KO’d I’d say reckless, high contact, high impact.

You dont "stand up" for anyone by grabbing a guy half your size round the throat. All he did was escalate the situation because he felt the need to throw his weight around and remind everyone what a tough bloke he is.

Geez you're a pathetic mouthbreather. 100% of players would have remonstrated in that situation, plenty would have been stronger in their response, and any suggestion otherwise demonstrates your 'know nothing lets pot Port at every opportunity' diversion to cover up your shit season. Just pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez you're a pathetic mouthbreather. 100% of players would have remonstrated in that situation, plenty would have been stronger in their response, and any suggestion otherwise demonstrates your 'know nothing lets pot Port at every opportunity' diversion to cover up your shit season. Just pathetic.
Don't think I've "potted" Port once this season and rarely do otherwise. Actually I don't really have an issue with Port. But hey go ahead and take an opinion and make it personal and prove yourself the "Mouthbreather" you ****head.

Don't think I've "potted" Port once this season and rarely do otherwise. Actually I don't really have an issue with Port. But hey go ahead and take an opinion and make it personal and prove yourself the "Mouthbreather" you ****head.

Cool man, I am sure Tex never remonstrates with smaller younger players when they knock out crows players you massive toss.

"Massive form"???

Do tell.
Already happening again.

"It’s a hard one – (the tackle is) exactly what you're not supposed to do," he said.

"I don’t want to put anyone in trouble but that’s why the injuries come about.

"Players don’t set out deliberately to cause injury like that but when you tackle and you take that responsibility away from the player, you put yourself in some trouble so clearly, there will be some trouble.

Careless, high contact, severe impact = straight to the Tribunal (3+ weeks)
Careless, high contact, high impact = 2 weeks.

Clearly deserves a suspension. But just curious, everyone is saying high contact? Haven't followed the way they grade dangerous tackles but high contact because his head hit the floor? Seems a little odd to me.

I reckon 2-3 weeks is what is deserved.

Cool man, I am sure Tex never remonstrates with smaller younger players when they knock out crows players you massive toss.
I have no problem with remonstration, push and shove and get in their face if you want I don't care but I don't think it's ever appropriate to grab someone by the throat.

Looks like 3 weeks for me.

But don't like those suspension coming from regular play. Things like these just happen. Pinning arms is the intention in tackling and obviously at times both players will go to ground harshly. So only bad luck...

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Nyhuis tackle on Robbie Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Back